Pestys slimmer for summer diary

pesty

Fighting the bulge
I have 9 weeks and 1 day until i go on holiday - which means 9 weigh ins (including tonight)

Im going to attempt to write my diary on here everyday to encourage me to eat better and get as slim as i can for then!!

Any comments are gratefully recieved :D

xx

9 weeks 1 day

29th March 2010
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Ryvita minis (HEXB) & 2 Plums

Snack
Tomato Mug Shot

Lunch
Tesco BBQ chicken (1/2 syn)
Lettuce, tomato, gherkin, celery, sweetcorn

Snack
Activia FF

.....................Weigh In...........................

Dinner
Extra Lean Mince, oxo cube, cauliflower, & courgette
Roasted BNS

Snack
1 Mini Egg - 2 = 1.5 syns so we'll call it 1

Drinks
Hot Chocolate - work vending machine calling me!! - 6 syns i think!?
7up free - 3 cans
Water - 3.5 pints

TOTAL SYNS - 7.5

Last edited:
Wishing the best of luck with your losses before your holiday! I've been brave this week and trying a full week of extra easy plus another week to really give it a chance! (I am an avid Red follower!) How do you find it? I weigh on Wednesday so I will see how the first full week on EE has went and either way I'll do it for a second to see!! Food diary sounding good.....

Hi Dannii,

Thanks for the comments.

I use to be a red follower last time round and loved it as i dont really miss the carbs but i found myself always using my syns on a few new potatoes here and a bit of pasta there so doing EE has really helped to cut down the syns!!

My first few weeks i was really sceptical!! How can you lose and yet feel full and eat both red and green on one day?!?! lol My 1st loss was small but i think i may have an intolerence to carbs or something as the bloating was horrendous! So i now have a small portion of my carby foods and still stick with mainly meat and veges and stuff - im loving Ainsley Harriott cous cous atm!

My dinner might change as i want to make it before WI to just heat up after - which you cant really do with steak! So i think i'll have extra lean mince with veges and an oxo cube - sounds plain but its one of my favourites!! Let me know how you get on Wednesday and i will update on here how i get on!

xx

I'm the same with carbs! Feel so bloated if I eat too many. Me and the OH have even named my "food baby" - Claus. As every time I eat carbs my stomach triples in size and I look pregnant! Not good. ;)

Good luck with your weigh in!! xx

Thanks hun :)

It seems the same for a lot of people!! I dont seem to get bloated with cous cous though which is nice :rolleyes:

Me and the OH have even named my "food baby" - Claus

LMAO!!! :rotflmao:
I use to have a food baby too - cant say we named it though lol. I forgot how painful it is - i really hope i dont feel like that again anytime soon!!

Thanks hun!!! xxx

I have really noticed today that i am eating out of boredom!! Not that i dont have anything to do as i am very busy at work but i find myself eat my activia without the really hunger to eat - i just fancy it!

TARGET FOR THIS WEEK - identify when im truely hungry before i eat

hehe - some days you just love eating, hunger doesn't even come in to it!!

I have just noticed your signature too - "If you arent hungry for free foods, you aren't really hungry!"

Very true!xx

hehe - some days you just love eating, hunger doesn't even come in to it!!

I have just noticed your signature too - "If you arent hungry for free foods, you aren't really hungry!"

Very true!xx

It is true but when you want a chocolate bar or a bag of crisps its very hard to believe it lol.

Ive got a bit of chewing gum which seems to be doing the trick, i think i just wanted to chew lol

xx

Oh my god! Well done! WOW. :D xx

9 Weeks

Really please with yesterday - syns under 10, 4lb loss at WI which makes up for the gain last week. Managed 18 mins on the Wii Fit last night taking my total for the month to 7 hours!! Huge boost on the exercise front.

Feeling really motivated for today!!

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Muller Light Yoghurt
Plum

Snack
Ryvita Minis (1B)

Lunch
Tesco Tikka Chunky Chicken - FREE!!
Hard Boiled Egg, Sweetcorn
1/3 SF = Lettuce, Tomato, Spring Onion, Gherkin, Red Pepper

Snack
Activia FF
Milky Bar 12.5g - 3.5 syns
Banana
Plum

Dinner
Lamb Roasted - 1 syn (fat)
1/3 SF = Roasted BNS, Cauliflower & Carrots
Roasted parsnips
2 homemade yorkshires 35g - 4 syns

Snack
Chicken with skin 14g - 3.5 syns

Syns = 12

A bit disappointed with myself for having 2 homemade yorkshires when aunt bessies are only 1 syn each!! Also i just couldnt leave the chicken skin alone - i only had a small amount but i didnt measure so ive put more to be on the safe side!

I'll try to do better tomorrow!!

xx

Last edited:
Hi Pesty welcome to the food diary club. I to was a red fan, but find I am doing more and more EE and loving it.

Good luck with the week ahead :D

Hi Pesty welcome to the food diary club. I to was a red fan, but find I am doing more and more EE and loving it.

Good luck with the week ahead :D

Thanks for the welcome :) i normally write my own diary in a note book but have stopped doing it recently and no-one looks at it except me!!

xxx

WOW!what a great loss.
good luck with the diary.better move mine to here too.didn't see this section,oops lol x

WOW!what a great loss.
good luck with the diary.better move mine to here too.didn't see this section,oops lol x

Let mme know when you have - i like being nosey :)

xx

8 weeks 6 days

Extra Easy - PLAN

Breakfast
Cherry Muller Light
Plum

Snack
Ryvita Minis

Lunch
Cous cous
Lamb (fat removed)
Cauliflower, Carrot, Leek, Cabbage (1/3 super free)

Snack
Activia FF yoghurt
Banana
4 ryvita - 6 syns
50g light phili garlic & herb - 4 syns
Smoked Salmon

Dinner
Steak (fat removed)
Roasted BNS, Mushrooms (1/3 super free)
Parsnips

Snack
Muller light yoghurt

TOTAL SYNS - 10

Last edited:
Really pleased with today!! Had 10 syns and didnt go hungry! :)

Feeling really motivated, but a bit annoyed because my sister is over with her baby so i couldnt get to my wii fit to do some exercise!!

Back