Pete's Recipe Book

Hi Jane.
If you look on page 29 you will find it!
I am going to write an index as it's getting a little large now......
Pete

Well yesterday I've referenced all the recipes I like on my phone with the corresponding pg number so all the delicious recipes are easy to locate

Geobar said:
Well yesterday I've referenced all the recipes I like on my phone with the corresponding pg number so all the delicious recipes are easy to locate

How did you do this please? X

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

yummymummie83 said:
How did you do this please? X

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

I just went through them all and made a note of the one's I liked

Attachments

• image-316139614.jpg
    image-316139614.jpg
    800.7 KB · Views: 404
  • image-1231457528.jpg
    image-1231457528.jpg
    827.6 KB · Views: 362
jezzi999 said:
Is this a daft idea, or could you go in and edit your very first post on this thread to make a list of what recipes are on what pages? Unless its too time consuming obviously

For those of us using the app, I don't think the excel would work.

It wouldn't work that way, I don't think.
As you adjusted the first post it would push the other pages out of sync due to the first post becoming lengthier
I might be wrong though

Hi All.
I should have thought about the index when I started this thread but I didn't think it would get so big!
I am going to just print the index out and keep it handy, remember it will be added to!
I don't think I could add it on the first page for the reasons mentioned above.
It took 2.5 hours to create this index & enter it on the computer!
Pete

The only thing I could think of would be to start a thread just for the recipes and their page number. That could be updated as and when by the original postee.
By
But it would be very time consuming to complete

Just cooked the butternut squash an mushroom risotto (without the butternut squash). Was very nice, could have done with a little garlic being included at the beginning but I added some later.

Pete u should be paid for this service!! Your a cracker:p. Just a wee note to who was asking for list of herbs n spices. You could prob do that wee list yourself on the recipes you were after then you won't be wasting money buying a load of herbs and spices that you won't use!! If Pete is anything like me his cupboards / spice rack is prob full of all sorts. Like 30-50 ish lol. And no point buying if you wouldn't use them. Just trying to be helpful:) x

Hi Heifer.
As the other person said, I have at least 60+ bottles of spices, I usually get them one a week and have built the collection over the last year. The ones to start with are corriandar, cumin, turmeric, madras curry powder, paprika, garlic onion and a lot of dried herbs, as you can't always get fresh, basil, chives, origano, dill, tarragon.etc..I also keep Knorr "stockpots" in stock, beef, dark beef, herbs, chicken & vegetable. Light soy, dark soy, white wine vinegar, apple vinegar, sesame sauce, oyster sauce, worcester sauce, red cooking wine, english mustard, salt & pepper.To name a few!
Pete

Back