Pete's Recipe Book

recipe duplicated, removed.

Last edited:
Hi Pete.

Im so impressed with your recipes and dedication to your slimming and helping others. What page is the list of recipes on? I've benn backwards and forwards looking but can't find it again.

Thanks

The new index is now on page 74! Lots more............
Pete

Hi Pete.

Im so impressed with your recipes and dedication to your slimming and helping others. What page is the list of recipes on? I've benn backwards and forwards looking but can't find it again.

Thanks

I'm sorry (maybe having a senior moment) page of what? The last page of this thread is page 12 (the page I am on now) Is there another thread or an external link. Hope I am not being really, really dopey :)

Are you looking on a tablet or phone? If so the page count will be wrong but it,s only a few pages back.
All my recipes are on a desktop computer using word & on minimins.com website, the page no. relate to those.
Sorry for the inconvenience.....
Pete

Just checked my nexus 7 it,s on page 110!

Same! page 110 on my Samsung Galaxy 2

I am using the new mini mins app.

Hi Ste-leigh90.
The chinese breast chixsticks are free on Ee
On Green the rice is free if plain and 100g, the chicken is 100g =9 syns!
when you buy the chinese chixsticks from your butcher ask them if the seasoning is oil free, the one from the butcher named is.
you could also make your own if you can get the seasoning but the butchers seasoning is in a huge tin & costs over £20-00!!

can you let me know if it is 2tbs of jerk seasoning for your jerk chicken .only some one said it should be 2tsp so not sure if i have put too much .anouther of your meals i am trying .thank you .lorna:)

You are right! it's 2tbsp of jerk seasoning....
Enjoy.
Pete

Glad you enjoyed it, it's still my favourite!

Back