Pete's Recipe Book

If you did syn the lasagne crisps how much would they be?

Wow all these recipes look amazing. Definitely going to make that quiche! Thank you! xx.

8 crisps for 1/2 syn!

great stuff thanks may have to try these out!

Hello Pete I am new here but now have a very large folder full of your recipes. Last night I made the Peanut Curry (revisited) and it was the best curry I have ever had without a doubt. Can you please tell me what page your 'chart' is on. I presume it is your weekly food diary. Many thanks

Hi There.
Welcome to minimins and my recipe book.
Whenever I fill a page of recipes I put them in an index, latest one page 74.
Almost time for a new one, only a few more recipes to go.
Every week I write a food diary and a menu, this is useful if I gain weight!
The menu stopped me buying items that I don't need...
I don't publish them as they are on Microsoft excel and a lot of people cannot download them.I've tried to scan them but they don't come out very well.

Hi Pete thanks so much for this thread and all your time & input. I'm only on week 3 and I know I'm going to find some of your recipes invaluble. I can't seem to find the index you mentioned on page 74, is it possibly because I'm on my phone?

Fantastic recipes Pete, thank you for all your effort and time.

I am here to subscribe.......also we are having a Solihull Meet end of the month if you wanted to join us being 'local' :) x

Hi Ellebear.
Where do you meet and what day of the week & start time and I will see if I can make it.

Hi Ellebear.
Where do you meet and what day of the week & start time and I will see if I can make it.

Meeting in Solihull on 31st Aug...time and place to be arranged, but would be about lunchtime. There os a thread in the main forum about it x

Hope you don't mind but I may have to steal some of these for a collection of SW friendly meals I'm putting together for myself and my mum - she's in the US but is always on the look out of some amazing foods

Gemstone 1981.
Help yourself! that's what they are on here for.
Pete.

I made it out of old bed slats & bamboo sticks!

Pete’s Pan Fried Salmon (2013)

Serves 2

Ingredients

1 Large onion, sliced (s) (sff)
1 Cup of peas (ss) (ff)
1Tbsp Runny honey (2.5syn/2=1.25 syn per person)
1Tbsp Flora lighter than light (1.5syn/2=0.75syn per person)
1Tbsp mint sauce (0.5syn/2=0.25syn per person)
2Tbsp Tesco salsa (1syn/2=0.5syn per person)
2 Salmon fillets (ff)
12 Salad potatoes (ff)
S & P

Method

Boil the potatoes in salty water for 20 mins until the potatoes are soft, drain & return to the pan, add some Flora & mint, shake well, cover, set aside & keep warm.
Cook the onions in a small pan sprayed with frylight until soft, add the honey, mix well, cover, set aside & keep warm.
Cook the peas for 5-10 mins until ”Al Dente”, drain, cover, & set aside, & keep warm.
Season the salmon with S & P on both sides.
Heat up a frying pan until it starts to smoke, place your salmon, skin side down, reduce the heat to medium, cook until the salmon starts to change colour, turn on it’s side & repeat, continue until all sides are cooked.
Plate up & serve with the salsa.

Pan Fried Salmon (Small).JPG

Back