Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

groan. I've been at 9.7 for 3 weeks now. Feels like I'll never reach my target. It just won't budge.
Lowest pre-Christmas weight was 9 5.5 and have never got back there. IT'S APRIL!!!

First thing - We have ALL been there hun - Trust me! Sometimes our body does the opposite to what you'd expect and with the sudden increase in exercise you never know, you may of been loosing inches instead?

If you want a kick start the best advice I can ever give anyone is lowering portion size. I find it really hard to do so If I struggle I just up my Superfree to 2/3rd's so i'm doing Success Express Effectively but not by the letter.

A few weeks ago I was busy listing things on Ebay etc and all I eat was a bowl of syn free 'Actifry' Chips every night whilst I worked and I was 3lbs lighter by the weekend - Yes I gained it all the next week when I started eating loads at the weekend but It just made me think that if I need that 'boost' that lowering my portion sizes would really help me.

I hope you don't feel too disheartened and start seeing some losses real soon xx

8st 5lb for me, really going to try to be good this weekend - eek!! But I'm already fancying a nice cold beer later!! x

Aghhhh!!!!!! 8st 3 1/2 last thurs morning.....8st 5 1/2 this morning!!

Seriously though it could be a hell of a lot worse, in fact if I wasn't poorly yesterday I bet it would be more like 8.7

Been entertaining family since thurs and had my son's bday party so all in all a fab long weekend....Now to get that blub off! :)

Hi ladies :)
I had my little girl on Easter Sunday , Ruby-Amelia she was 6lbs 15oz
Hoping to join you all now that ruby is here .
Last time I weighed in 4 days post birth I was 9.5 but I will be getting weighed again at SW tomorrow so hopefully be down a few lbs .
Just to stress I'm not in any rush to lose the weight and I am taking care of myself .. I know its early days but whilst I am motivated I see no point in wasting time getting back on the weight loss wagon .
My target is 8 stone but I usually struggle getting below 8.7 so will see how I get on
Hope your all well :)

Hi ladies :)
I had my little girl on Easter Sunday , Ruby-Amelia she was 6lbs 15oz
Hoping to join you all now that ruby is here .
Last time I weighed in 4 days post birth I was 9.5 but I will be getting weighed again at SW tomorrow so hopefully be down a few lbs .
Just to stress I'm not in any rush to lose the weight and I am taking care of myself .. I know its early days but whilst I am motivated I see no point in wasting time getting back on the weight loss wagon .
My target is 8 stone but I usually struggle getting below 8.7 so will see how I get on
Hope your all well :)

Wow 9.5? Thats amazing! I was over 11 stone 6 weeks after giving birth!!!

Beautiful name btw!!!

Thanks Lucy , I ate really healthy throughout my pregnancy and managed to only gain 1 and a half stone so was pretty lucky.
Still want to get rid of my mum tum though lol! X

It'll happen don't you worry!

So I went to class last night after not going for 8 weeks! Targets great for me as I've been doing Sw on and off for years so I really don't need to sit through IT every week.

Pleased to stand on the scales and have lost a pound!

Currently 8st 3.5 now x

Thanks Sammie, you will get there though!

I've just got to start exercising to get my legs bum and arms tonned, they are my worst parts :(

Hello :) I've been offline for 3 weeks. Back now and catching up with all my subscribed forums! Hello again!!!

Back