Pheonix's daily diary

I got through day one! And it was great, I feel different already. The kids and I are 'stop gapping' in an apartment in the centre of town and its awful, really noisy from pubs and clubs and so because of this our sleep patterns have been all over the place. I am hoping to move in March when my tenancy for this place is up, we are used to living in the country so cant wait! But last night, and I put it down to the cambridge diet I had the most amazing sleep. I have been so tired and exhausted over the last 6 months it makes me wonder whether I really was heading for diabetes and not realised. Cutting out sugar (I guess) has made a huge difference and quickly, im amazed.

I've not felt hungry yet which is brilliant. I feel a different person, and this is unexpected as on the lipotrim I struggled for the first 5 days. Its made me realise so far how bad I felt physically when I was eating really bad stuff. :) Lets hope I continue to feel this way!

Lousia thats great, it is isnt it....on lipotrim it was 'drink this and put up with it' lol. I love the flavours I have tried so far and there is so much to choose from, I cant see me getting bored! xx

On the 18th Jan..i been doing this 8 months and i aint fed up of my shakes yet :D only have choc mint but still not fed up x

Aww glad you feel so good already!! Keep it up! I watched your video blog last night too! I cant wait for the next one xx

hehe thanks truffles, the world of internet blogging is all new to me, but i thought I just as well go the whole way, that way i have more to keep me motivated! And well done on day 5! xxx

so pleased you slept well. Must admit I have been sleeping so much better since starting Cambridge. Am sure it is something to do with there being no artificial crap in it.

Well done you and keep going.

Charlie xx

Yay for ketosis energy rush and not feeling bloated from yucky carbs! Wooooo!

Kind of makes you realise how much we poison our bodies doesn't it :( Oh well....onward and up from here!! xx

Yeah I can't believe how much better I feel now that I'm not constantly eating white bread and biscuits. My skin's clearer, my stomache isn't bloated, and my energy levels are 100% better.

I guess a healthy diet is vital! :)

Well coming into day 3 and so far I feel fine. yesterday teatime was a bit 'hairy' as I was making the kids tea and had a massive snack attack! Although I never gave in and went and played tennis on the Wii instead. I did my second youtube upload lastnight and thats keeping me really motivated :)

Hi Pheonix, big fan already with your you tube clips. I hope you continue your videos through out your journey. Well done for doing so well hun. CD is the best xxxx

Well done Alison! I think the feeling good and healthy really helps you stick with it, and now you have your motivational new clothes which also help! Fingers crossed you fit in them soon x

Thanks guys....day 3 and feeling good so far. It is feeling easier than yesterday :) xxx

Monday morning and my second appointment with my counsellor so after 3 days I have lost 5lb...i'm so happy with that! She also gave me a good talking to health wise, which I have uploaded on another blog. For me now, this is about health and not what I look like, I never thought I would feel that way about weightloss!! :) :) :)

YouTube - First weigh in after 3 days

You sound so posative and full of enthusiasm to stick with this diet .....well done you!

I'm hoping to join you all next week.....been on WW but came off it in Oct to give up smoking which I have done :D but in the process I've gained 1 and half stone of my 2 and half stone that I lost with WW in over 12 months.......Went back on WW on the 4th Jan and had my first WI today and even with doing lots of vigorous exercising I've only lost 1 measley Pound!! :eek:

Am gonna give CD a go to try to get back to my pre giving up smoking weight which I'm hoping i can do in a month :)

Am following your story avidly :D
xxx

Wow thats brilliant giving up smoking! Thats my next mission, I just dont think my brain could cope with giving up eating AND smoking lol. I love this CDC I feel soooo different now than last week, it just shows how quick your body can bounce back after abusing it with rubbish for so long! :) xx

HI Phoenix, well done on Day 3, watched you on youtube, excellent idea xx

Back