Pheonix's daily diary

Thanks Michelle.....its helping me keep motivated lol, everytime I want to eat (which actually isnt very often) I watch the vid! :) xxx

Wow...I think everyone on CD should be made to do lipotrim for a few days before hand, because after lipotrim the CD 'food' is amazing!!Then it would make the CD seem like a treat! :D:D:D

I'm just drinking my last shake...toffee and walnut and it is sooo nice! I'm getting a bit excited about all the other flavours now :eek::)

Hi Ashlay, you can do it girl. I'm nearly at the end of day 2 and i can feel a difference already.... not gonna weigh myself until my official WI though.

good luck xx

Well after a buggy day yesterday I think they are going away, my son is so much better and I dont have that sicky feeling anymore. Typical first week back at school....bugs all round :(

I feel back on track today after my SS+ yesterday, im not sure how it will affect my weight loss but i'm not gonna beat myself up about it. It was the difference between me having a binge or not! So bring on day 6 I say! :)

Back