Pheonix's Diary

I probably have a pretty 'normal' routine in that I have my packs at 10am, 1pm and 7pm, however if it worked for me to have them at different timings I would as it's more important for me to make this plan work than worry about how I spread the meals out. Well done on not cracking Phoenix - you will get your reward when you get to the 10s! Wasn't that long ago that you thought you were destined never to get below 11 and a half xx

down 0.8 lb this morning so definitely on track to see the 10s by Monday , but now its the dreaded weekend , must keep busy , might clear garage out and put stuff on ebay , win, win situation , was sooooo cold yesterday , kept checking the heating was on which it was , full blast , could not get warm whatsoever , then got a lovely electric shock from my kitchen tap , followed by quite a jolt when i touched it again later , landlord sending electrician out today , I cant die at 11st 1 I just wont have it lol

mon 23... 11.8
tue 24 ....11.5
wed 25 ...11.3.4
thurs 26 ..STS TOTM Started
fri 27 ......STS
sat 28 ....11.4.4
sun 29 ....STS
mon 30 ...11.3.6
tues 31 ...11.2
wed 1 .....STS
thurs 2 ... STS
fri 3.........11.1.2

Don't crack this weekend Phoenix - you're so near to the 10s you're almost touching them now. You're at your lightest weight on this diet so far and if you stay on track you'll be in the 10s. Just say to yourself cereal or in the 10s? The cereal will be a quick fix, easily forgotten. The 10s will make you feel good about yourself for days and days.

Thanks BG only just now having my dinner , Ive been planning on giving my bathroom a bit of a makeover , on the cheap as Im renting , and totally lost track of time

Ive had a vanilla shake with coffee today , had half about 11am and half about 2pm

i know its so close now , just need to keep reminding myself its time to get of this roundabout, or is it a rollercoaster , who knows !!!

I really want to be celebrating on Monday , good luck i know you are so damn close now too

Yeah come on Phoenix lets both break that barrier into the next stone. Although you're 2 stone lighter than me but you know what I mean :)

Ooooh I'm getting excited for you too Phoenix!!! Third time lucky- you go girrrrrrllllll! Imagine....10s whoo hoo!!!!!!!!! Good luck and keep us posted P!!!

STS this morning , to be expected , and im a bit constipated despite the bran in my porridge and Im tempted to pico perle tonight but its only been 4 days so i dont think that warrants drastic measures in my case

By my reckoning Ill probably sts tomoro as well and then lose for monday weigh in , will it or wont it say 10 ......the suspense is killing me , but i know one thing once I see a 10 im not going back to 11 , isnt it funny how it remotivates you , every lb should be the same but some just mean more than others

just goes to show how this is a psychological battle as much if not more than a physical one and how you can use your own warped psychology to your advantage

oooo bit deep for a saturday morning lol

I predict a stressful weekend , Im chair of a committee of a single parent travel club and we opened up bookings for our AGM in june yesterday , the volley of stupid questions has begun already so i doubt ill move far from my laptop for the next 2 days

I will make an effort to fit in some kind of movement , as i think being too sedentary for too long is what caused my back to go before , hoping for snow later ,

remember last winter when we had all that snow , I couldnt get my car out of the drive for 5 dasy becasue my drive is on a slope , straight down into someone elses house and was covered in ice , it didnt matter much , we had plenty of food in , but my then 4 year old didnt have a sledge , and I couldnt even get one delivered before the snow melted , so followed the obligatory mothers guilt , "Im the only child i the whole street who doesnt have a sledge " boo hoo , so used some christmas money an aunt gave him to get a sledge and no bloody snow , I think im the only person who is wishing for it

wouldnt mind a few snow days off work, its half term next week , so a couple of my wee ones dont come as the parents are teachers but still have the other 3 plus mine of course Oh well roll on Easter , want to be at least 10st by then and blow my friends away :)

plan to stay busy certainly worked today

won a bed that Ive bid on ebay , metal frame double bed , like new £15 Get in , best bit was it was only up the road , so collected it and build it this afternoon , no more sleeping on mattress on floor Phew:D

thought i may as well give my bedroom a spring clean, and rearrange /tidy wardrobes so before I know it , its quite late

have only had a shake today , will photograph my dinner later , and upload , something to do , keeps me out of the kitchen

tried on my size 14 jeans and they definitely fit now , with a long top they look great but need to lose more before tey look great with no top ha ha to cover up the overspill

came across a pair of denim short shorts , what was i thinking and if I ever look good in them Im going to dance up the street in them , at my age !!!!:D

Good day then Phoenix! Sweet dreams tonight in your new bed :)

I reached the 10s !!!!!

Wow 2 reasons to be happy this morning , lost 1.8lb overnight :D and we have 7cm of snow , so definitely sledging today :D

mon 23... 11.8
tue 24 ....11.5
wed 25 ...11.3.4
thurs 26 ..STS TOTM Started
fri 27 ......STS
sat 28 ....11.4.4
sun 29 ....STS
mon 30 ...11.3.6
tues 31 ...11.2
wed 1 .....STS
thurs 2 ... STS
fri 3.........11.1.2
sat 4 .......STS
sun 5.......10.13.4 :bliss:

Well done you. Enjoy being in the 10's and also the 7cm of snow x

Well done Phoenix! Now no going off plan and back up to the 11s or you'll just feel bad xx

Wow into the 10s oh how I look forward to seeing numbers like that on my scales

Big well done x

well I aim to get to 9 stone , knowing that once i re introduce carbs , ill regain water and settle at around 9st 7

I checked on the s and s bmi calculator and that would still make me overweight , but to be honest i dont think i could maintain anything below that , its a bit demoralising though

I suppose I will have to see how i feel when i get there

im not going to take much notice of ideal weight charts , at 5ft 1 im supposedly ideal at about 8 stone , well i havnt been that weight since i was about 13 years old lol , so im sure i would look utterly ridiculous

thanks for the congrats im on a bit of a high today, and no definitely staying on the wagon , its going too well, I absolutely DO NOT want to see 11 again !!!

When you feel comfortable then you'll know when to stop not everyone wants to be at the bmi charts ideal weight as it wouldn't even suit some people. My bf is in the over weight category and if he lost weight he would look like me muscle to be in ideal weight which for him wouldn't suit

So 9 stone sounds a good target :)

Well done Phoenix, that's fantastic news, you must be over the moon.

Well done Phoenix, that's fantastic! A new stone bracket is such a great motivation, keep it up :)

Back