Phew! Placement finished, back on CD tomorrow

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Well thats the plan. Celebrated end of placement with a nice meal out (it seems food rewards is a habit I wont be able to break so just trying to save the rewards for big things and choosing healthily where possible)

So back on SS tomorrow. Have put on 5lbs in time off (I think) but its alright off soon enough.

Tell you what though, glad that placements finished.

Welcome back Lexie! :)

I'm sure you'll lose the 5lbs quickly hun, its most probably your carb store filling back up anyway!

Welcome back!

The 5lbs will be off in no time and you'll be winging your way to goal!

Welcome back, i did wonder where you went...

Hope all is well. You'll have that 5lb off in no time.

Hey Lexie..
Great to have you back hon........... you have been missed!!
Hope your placement went well .
Good luck being back on ss and that 5 lbs will be off in no time..
welcome back hon xxx

Hi Lexie,
It is great to see you back. i have also been off CD for four weeks,(2 weeks doctors orders,2 weeks my own laziness) Back on tomorrow. I have been lucky not to put on even 1 lb the entire 4 weeks. dont ask me how though ,really I cant believe it. I have 2 weeks supply of CD so here goes....good luck to you too, 5 lbs should come off in the first week. Im not on here much anymore but always lurking. i will look out for your posts. Welcome back

welcome back lexie x x

Yay! Lexies back! Good luck with the restart darl

Welcome back Lexie and good luck with the re start my dear. 5lbs is nothing will be gone in no time at all xxxx

welcome back - we're like ships in the night im having my week off for hen weekend prep! Im back from next Monday tho :)

Hey

Welcome back
If you dont mind me asking why did you come off CD when you were in placement?!

Just wondered cos im a nurse and i seem to give up all the time when i do different shifts but i have got to do this now and stop making excuses.

Just wondering why you did not want to do it?

Lou x

Welcome back and good luck with the restart!

Back