Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

Wow everyone looks fantastic... well done ladies xx

My piccies aren't too good. I'm not a piccie type person and my 'after' took DS2 about 2 hours to get (trying to catch me when I wasn't looking:eek:) and I look all lopsided. My boobs really are the same size regardless of what story the picture tells.:D

Still, here goes.

Side.jpg

Nowresize.jpg

You look amazing! And well done for maintaining for such a long time!

Here are my 'during photos' I've still got a huge amount of weight to go, but have lost 5 stone 5lbs and have got 7 stone 13 stones left to lose! I started at 23 stone 4lbs in March 2008 and in July 2008 I am now 17 stone 13lbs, target weight is 10 stone 4lbs!

angelaweightlossfront.jpg

angelaweightloss.jpg

Wowee! Very inspirational - these have gotta help you to keep going, you can really see the difference.
I have tonight taken my first "before" pic, so hoping to put up some during pics in the next couple of months, then one day my "after" ones!

Well done!

Phew, I've just been looking at these pictures and can only say - it's amazing. Everyone looks so much younger and prettier, not to mention their wardrobe improvements! How wonderful to be able to try on clothes and think you look nice rather than just buying something that fits and getting out of the shop quickly. A huge pat on the back for such fantastic achievements.

Fantastic photos!!!

You look stunning!

Five stone five pounds is a fantastic achievement!!!

Well done Lilly

This thread is soo encouraging. Im on day 2 of week 2 and sunday- monday was a real struggle. Today I was thinking about making my long journey that much more do-able by 'treating' myself occaisionally with a low carb meal. These photos have just reminded me what Im striving for. No food related treats for me. Thank you all for sharing it truly is inspirational. Can't wait until my befores and afters are up.

This thread is soo encouraging. Im on day 2 of week 2 and sunday- monday was a real struggle. Today I was thinking about making my long journey that much more do-able by 'treating' myself occaisionally with a low carb meal. These photos have just reminded me what Im striving for. No food related treats for me. Thank you all for sharing it truly is inspirational. Can't wait until my befores and afters are up.

I agree, its amazing what you've all ben through and how much it helps us.
Thank You!!!

clip_image002.jpg
clip_image002.jpg
clip_image002.jpg

Thought i'd be brave and post my pics... 2 and a half months in

i'm glad that worked lol!!

My Start photos and during photos...

Hopefully this will work this time...

if not some one please shoot me

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 582
  • 006 (3).JPG
    006 (3).JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 517
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 594
Hi
Your photos look amazing!! well done
how long did it take you to get there?

Mushu

wow oneday you look amazing!
well done!
I am on day 2 and am looking forward to being as good as you!

Mushu

:)can't believe how great you all look!! And how grumpy we all look to start and slowly we start smiling and doin stuff to our hair and starting to wear makeup etc lol , roll on target so i can ditch the grumpy face!!! Lol

Back