• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

PICCIES AS PROMISED!!

Hi all!!

Have put a couple of pics in an album for those who have been nagging me for the last few months!!

I don't know how long I'll leave them there as other than VERY close family and you guys, no one knows I'm doing CD. Witnessed somebody at work getting non-stop grief over doing Lighter Life last year and thought there is no way I could cope with that on a daily basis!!

Love

Kj xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks Guys!! My heart was racing when I posted this thread!!

Cracking on with the last 27lbs now!!

Kj xxx

oisin

Silver Member
You look fantastic!!! Well done xx

Wilma

Silver Member
Wow - thanks for posting them, you look totally different, so much younger and prettier! Well done.

I am so pleased you posted them and WOW, you look like a brand new person, absolutely fantastic, many congratulations on all you've achieved hun xxxx

You're all making cry!! Stop it!!

Thanks so much though - it means alot!!

Kj xxx

INCREDIBLE!!!

KJ You look amazing! I am soooo pleased you posted those photos. You should be so proud of yourself! What an inspiration you are! Thank you for being brave! What an amazing difference! A big well done x

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Kj xxxxxxxxxxx​

Ah thanks Maria! I am over the moon - and OH says I am like a happier more content version of my old self!!

Love Kj xxx

You look really amazing - you don't look like the same person, what a transformation - well done, you must be very proud and rightly so.

wow wow wow, what a inspiration just what i need right now hun. Im so proud of you. You look like a complete different person, how old are you if you dont mind me asking? you look so much younger and happier :) xx