PICCIES AS PROMISED!!

kayjay

Hi all!!

Have put a couple of pics in an album for those who have been nagging me for the last few months!!

I don't know how long I'll leave them there as other than VERY close family and you guys, no one knows I'm doing CD. Witnessed somebody at work getting non-stop grief over doing Lighter Life last year and thought there is no way I could cope with that on a daily basis!!

Love

Kj xxx

Bloody hell what a difference you look like a different person!! Well done hunny, you should feel very proud of what you have achieved and will achieve!!

Love

Thanks Guys!! My heart was racing when I posted this thread!!

Cracking on with the last 27lbs now!!

Kj xxx

You look fantastic!!! Well done xx

Wow - thanks for posting them, you look totally different, so much younger and prettier! Well done.

I am so pleased you posted them and WOW, you look like a brand new person, absolutely fantastic, many congratulations on all you've achieved hun xxxx

You're all making cry!! Stop it!!

Thanks so much though - it means alot!!

Kj xxx

Meant to say making me cry but can't type due to eyes being blurred!!

Now think back to the start of your journey and the first few days, what would you say to someone starting on their journey!!

You are amazing!!

Love

INCREDIBLE!!!

KJ You look amazing! I am soooo pleased you posted those photos. You should be so proud of yourself! What an inspiration you are! Thank you for being brave! What an amazing difference! A big well done x

Wow - what a difference!
Inspirational (or should I say - thinspirational :p OK OK, I'll stop :p)

Well done!
xx

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Kj xxxxxxxxxxx​

Ah thanks Maria! I am over the moon - and OH says I am like a happier more content version of my old self!!

Love Kj xxx

You look really amazing - you don't look like the same person, what a transformation - well done, you must be very proud and rightly so.

wow wow wow, what a inspiration just what i need right now hun. Im so proud of you. You look like a complete different person, how old are you if you dont mind me asking? you look so much younger and happier :) xx

Back