PICCIES AS PROMISED!!

You look fantastic & so much younger too!! Well done. xxx

:happy096::happy096::happy096: Wow hunni you look great, well done , you must be so proud of yourself.

Well done, its people like you that keep all the rest of us on the right track!!! I cant see your photos, but you should be very proud of yourself. Sian XXX

What a transformation. You're looking fantastic and you're so pretty. Congratulations on a fabulous journey.

THANKYOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!! I've been in work all day and unable to get on here and thank you all for your lovely words!!

It really is so nice to hear what you think as you guys all know how blimmin hard a diet it is in many respects!! Without the constant on tap support from you all, I'm sure there would have been times that I would have gone off the plan and not be anywhere near where I am today.

Becky - In answer to your question about my age :eek: I was 31 last week :eek::eek::eek:. Can't blimmin believe that!! Still feel like I'm 21!!! Where have the last ten years gone!!

Anyways, once again, THANKYOU all so much. You're all doing brillo yourselves!! I will try and update piccies when I'm a stone away from goal (Will put a bit of make up on and sort out my hair!!! How embarrassing that only after I posted the pics I realised that I had crap hair and no slap on!!)

LOADS OF LOVE AND HUGS

Kj xxx

:grouphugg::thankyou::grouphugg:

I've run out of rep to give to you all!! Wanted to give it too everyone but just had a message saying I've dished too much out in th elast 24hrs!! I didn't realise - I will get round to you all eventually!!! Bit of a forum novice (this being the one and only forum I have ever used!!)

Kj xxx

Wonderful pics!So pleased for you!!
I know you said you hadn't told them at work,where do they think the weight has gone????

Thanks Susan xx Ha ha!! I know - I tell them all at work that I've been on a health and exercise kick since Christmas (which is not a lie!!) and that I've lost 5 and a half stone!! Most of them are all skinny minis anyway and to them 5 and half stone is nearly one of them!!

I do feel a bit guilty but its my decision at the end of the day and its none of there business really!! Only one colleague knows - and she is SO fantastic. A really good friend. She evens knows my start weight, which only my OH, Mum and CDC know other than her! She understands why I've done it - guess she knows what they're all like and what they were like to another colleague last year who did Lighter Life (and then packed it in - which gave them even more reason to go on about it!!).

Sorry for the ramble - but Thanks so much for your lovely words!! You have done AMAZING hun - as I have said in the past!! Who'd have thought in Jan that we would now be as we are!!

Lots of luv

Kj xxx

AWWWWW - Thankyou so much Mini!!

You've done fantastic too!! Well done hun xx

kj xxxx

U look amazing what a great inspiration to everyone else !!!!!!

Thanks Janie xxx

Nice to see you're gonna smash your August challenge!!

Love Kj xxx

Amazing

Thankyou Lynn!! You're looking good too hun - gorgeous dress in your piccie!!

Luv Kj xxx

Back