pick n mix

well i've had a sleep and feel a bit better,

would have been asleep a bit longer, but for the pesky bladder

hi hon. i have always been told that ss and ss+ were interchangable as you are always in ketosis. however if you are only on day 3 i would try and stick it out if you can so that you don't get used to eating before ketosis kicks in. of course if you think you can eat without going all out then do ss+. whichever feels better for you.

abz xx

I mix ss & ss+. My CDC said it was fine as it is better than breaking the diet altogether. As long as you stick to exactly what it says in the book, then you can't go far wrong. SS & SS+ give the same weightloss results anyway, it's just that some people need to do total abstinance & not eat anything. Others manage fine either doing SS or a mix with SS+.

Plus, SS+ won't knock you out of ketosis, provided you only eat what is allowed.... x

well i ate, i just had to.

had chicken breast dry fried.

bit of cauli and brocoli, i mixed a veg soup up, and bit thicker and poured it over.

sorry but i just had to, it was either that or a big plate of scouse, which i'd cooked for hubby.

just had a pee, for the 1000 time today, stick still is .5 in k land

OMG

i'ts like groundhog day all over agin

i'm flippin starvin

been to bed again for 2 hours this afternoon, just to sway the hunger pains away.

i'm sorry but i'm going to have the same for tea again tonight, i just have to.

why dont you just do 810? I dont see the point of this...

sorry to be harsh - but why are you actually bothering if you cant follow it? why not choose a plan more suitable to your lifestyle and stick with it?

changing all the time is leaving the door open for excuses, slip ups, frustration, and not acheiving what you set out to.

as for interchanging, i am only just starting cd, and I know that you are not supposed to. I know some say 'its ok' but it isn't ok really. your body needs continuity. so yeah you may lose weight, but you will never break the control that food has over you this way.

good luck, but my two penneth, is stop messing yourself up like this and get on with it properly.

i have done it before with no problems,

but the past 2 days i've just done nothing but think of food

want to be able to get rid of the hungry feelings.

stick with it hun, you well get there.xx

thank you

Maybe you should do SS+, I mean, if you feel like this every day for the next week and have a protein meal every day for the next week then that IS SS+, so you may as well.

It also means you can take some chicken or something to work and nibble on it if you get hungry :)

x

thanks may just have to do that

looking at your bmi it is rather low for ss, you might find your cdc advises you to move up the plans at your next weigh in

cdc advises

more like i tell her what i've been doing, and she just agrees.

she just lives near me, so i go for shakes and that's it, i'm in and out in 10 mins, depending if her scales work

well if thats thew case then sadly she shouldnt be a cdc. the rules are there in the best intrests of our healths and she should know that and advise accordingly. hopefully one of the wonderful cdc's will be along to advise soon as from what i understand if your bmi is below bmi 25+1 stone then you shouldnt be on ss

chris wen i started in may i did ss for a week then ss for the rest of the weeks about 13 weeks and i lost 4 stone in the 13 weeks of course every ones different but u havent too much to lose and if it keeps you on the diet all wen n good good luch hun xxxxxx

Sorry, but I think your reply is a bit harsh msblonde!! If she's hungry then of course it is better to eat something within the guidlines than totally blow the diet!
SS & SS+ are virtually the same anyway!! So why would she need to do 810?

I didn't notice that - at BMI <25 you shouldn't have even started SS :eek:
Ketosis is dangerous (so I'm told) if your BMI is <25, I think it can start using muscle mass for energy or something.
But as you say, it's not your fault, so I'd advise moving up the plans ASAP, you need to be on 810 now your BMI is healthy.

Good luck
x

my cd said i would be fine doing ss again

well this time i'm struggling a bit, and i wanted food, as i was hungry, i could have gone out and had a take away, but being sensible i knew chicken and veg would be good, so that is the line that went down

Try and build up to 810 over the next few days or so :)
Your CDC really shouldn't be telling you it's OK to SS :eek:

That's good, you can't go wrong with chicken and veg :D

I'd add the milk ASAP if you can, if you struggle with it you can make a shake with the milk (I used to LOVE the chocolate shake made with milk! :D) and it makes it really thick :)

x

Back