Pics in underwear... GULP!

Bekimo said:
Right boys . . . naked photos anyone . . .

I'll have one if you giving them away...... ;)

Seriously though! I think you might be asking for a bit much Beki, even for a newfound camera whore like me! :p but lets leave it as a "we'll see" eh?.............

WI 2010 nude piccies eh? Woooooooo, can I get one of them calendar's Anna!!??! I'll have myself a nice long 2010 filled with 12 months of whichever month you are ;) :p

Hmm, maybe we could do a lighterlife nude calendar for 2011, showing off all our well-maintained bods! :D

Yep - liking that idea - apart from one small thing... who the hell would buy it?? Hahaha!

Merry Christmas Auntie Jo
Merry Christmas Uncle Alan
Merry Christmas Mum
Merry Christmas Neighbour
Merry Christmas Grannie
Merry Christmas Parking Attendant
Merry Christmas Shop Assistant
Merry Christmas Strange Smelly Tramp
etc etc...
THEY'LL LOVE IT!!!

(This thread is getting a bit surreal)

x

HAHAHAHA!!! Just went to take a sip of my banana SHAKE (*cough* Huseyin, tut tut, hehe) and there was more in the mug than I thought - proceeded to pour it all over myself... and rather than get angry at myself for ruining some crucial finance documents on my desk, I instead caught my reflection and thought...
"Hahaha, the guys would have a field day if they could see me now with banana shake dripping down my cheek and off my chin"
HAHAHA - I then proceeded to burst out laughing and a colleague had to rescue me with a roll of kitchen roll to save the last of my dignity before I spat the little bit I got in my mouth all over the place.

You lot are bad for business ;)

x

Sansukh -- you need to have 50 posts under your belt before Minimins allows members to view other profile albums and galleries.

ANNA:

Your pics are FANTASTIC -- i am so glad i logged back on today -- I had lapsed a bit over Xmas and was starting to feel a bit gloomy about how long this thing will take (for me starting at a much higher weight).

But then I see how you made it down from 16 stone to 11 stone 10 in 3 months and the amount of difference in your pics and I *slap* myself for losing focus !!!

Thanks 4 the inspiration !!!

Right I am composing myself. Honest ;)

And yet I have these images in my head of Anna with banana shake all over her face and Pete and Andy trying to work out what "tastefully naked" means!

B x

Your pics are FANTASTIC -- i am so glad i logged back on today -- I had lapsed a bit over Xmas and was starting to feel a bit gloomy about how long this thing will take (for me starting at a much higher weight).

But then I see how you made it down from 16 stone to 11 stone 10 in 3 months and the amount of difference in your pics and I *slap* myself for losing focus !!!

Thanks 4 the inspiration !!!

I know what you mean - I had a "Disasterous December" that actually ran over into Jan a bit, so I feel your pain.. it is so so hard to get back on the proverbial horse. You can do it. YOU CAN... just think about why you are doing it and kick that food back into touch and take control. You'll be in my position in no time, posting your own hideous photos for all to peruse ;)

xx

I know what you mean - I had a "Disasterous December" that actually ran over into Jan a bit, so I feel your pain.. it is so so hard to get back on the proverbial horse. You can do it. YOU CAN... just think about why you are doing it and kick that food back into touch and take control. You'll be in my position in no time, posting your own hideous photos for all to peruse ;)

xx

Anna, if I was with you I am afraid I would be forced to give you a slap! Your photos are not hideous. You are a beautiful girl, now play nice!

B x

so let me get this straight Anna you had a creamy substance dripping of your face that originated from something banana flavoured, you then had to use tissues.

.....tell me more lol

well guys and girls got my avatar, now you can put a name to a face sorted finally, now i will dig out the before and after pics.

Now Andy, ladies love this type of stuff, they intentionally tell you they are hideous and thats your line to say
"Anna!!! My goodness girl, you are GORGEOUS!! It's a good job you're already spoken for"

This banter can go on for a while, back and forth you see. So allow me to join in now and do the manly male thing

Anna you are perfect don't be silly!!!! Only you could pull off a face covered in of banana shake and make a man wish he was on your diet for life :))

maybe a little ott lol

Good idea

Calendar - good idea.
I'm sure Anna you could use your marketing skills to sell the idea to LL.
Excellent money making prospect.
We've got a few "basque babes" on here who like a bit of glamour.
Calm down boys you'd have to take part too.
I've seen some lovely male calendars in my time.
Now -everyone get to the gym quick!
Follow me, i'm right behind you.........

Audition

Huseyin, Anna is our audition expert.
We may have to ask you to audition for our calendar !
:479::girlpower:

Audition?? EXPERT? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Regardless, I'm always up for auditioning nubile young men for a nude calendar (hehe, just kidding OH, who is reading this over my shoulder)... x

Anna!!! One word... WOW!!!!!
You are one brave girl!! Nothing, I mean NOTHING would convince me to even take photos of myself in my undies, let alone post them on the net!!!!!!!!!! lol
Well done girl, you look (and are!) amazing!!! x x x

Back