picture to keep me goin.

Jenny_b

Gold Member
hey,
thought id put a pic on here of me when i was nearer my goal weight. pic below was taking almost 2 yrs ago just before i got married. think i weighted about 11'7lbs on it, would love to get into that dress again so thought id put it on here to inspire me to carry on when im feeling weak.

any1 else got a pic that theyre working towards?

x x

awww -you look gorgeous here babes! Keep it in mind and you'll get there in no time! :D

I have an 11 and half stonepicture in my profile pics too -It's not my ultimate goal but I know when I get there I'll look and feel good so that's my first mental milestone.

GOOD LUCK!

5104-albums465-picture2461.jpg

Don't know how to thumbnail folks -apologies!

hey blackrose, thx hun. my goal is about 10stone or maybe a few pounds lighter but in the 11s id be happy and feel better about my body and think i look alright at that weight. what u aiming to get to.
how can i look at other peoples pics, tried but saying im not allowed :cry:

thx

x x

I'm aiming for 9st. I should be a comfortable size 10 then, I'm 13st now and a 16.

You have to have had so many posts under your belt before they let ya look at ppl's profiles. You could look at the 'inspirational slide show' at the top of the screen until then -some AMAZING photos there. You should also find some links teling you exactly how to work your way around minimins. :D

GOOD LUCK!

you both will look great what a good idea to have pics like that to keep you motivated sadly not got any there all real photos and no scanner
got one of a weight i never want to be at again
debz x

Last edited:
My ultimate goal is to get under the 10st mark- but seeing as I was about 10yrs old the last time I weighed that, a pic wouldn't exactly be motivational! LOL! I'm the lowest weight I've been in over 20yrs at the minute, so any pics of me dressed up are keeping me focused on what I need to do to stay here, before I try to get to goal?

My first goal is to get back down to 12stone, like the pic below on the right, this will hopefully happen within the next two weeks.

I don't think that I actually have any pictures of me below that weight as I seem to have been 13+ stone FOREVER!!!!!

thanks for advise blackrose, seems ive got enough posts so guess it was 50 i needed.
ur pic is really nice hun. good luck with getting to ur goal real soon.
2day is dragging so much!! think its cuz im looking forward to next weeks wi. lol. need to concentrate on something else?

good luck on getting there in the next couple of wks lou.
u look alot less than 12stone in that pic, id say more 10stone.
whats ur goal weight?

pestydebs -u could stick ur pics on the fridge, 1 at ur biggest and 1 at ur smallest. sure that would stop any temptation. think i might do that to.

irishmom, well done to getting to ur lowest weight in 20yrs, bet that feels good. keep up the good work.

x x

x x

ahh you look very pretty jenny :) bet you cant wait to get there again! :)

my goal is 11st. I'd love to be a slim as in the pic here but we shall see as i think i was around the 10st mark then. This was taken when i was 16 i do believe - ready for a night on the town! :giggle:

Even that small i still had big bingo wings - dont think mine will ever go without surgery!!! :sigh: and look - im wearing a bladdy mini skirt!! Jeez i had some balls!! lol

Attachments

• pic (44).JPG
    pic (44).JPG
    352.7 KB · Views: 45
good luck on getting there in the next couple of wks lou.
u look alot less than 12stone in that pic, id say more 10stone.
whats ur goal weight?

Awww thanks, everyone says that I look less than I weigh. I blame my boobs, the damn things weigh a tonne :giggle:

I'm aiming for 10.5 stone this time, so that I can give myself half a stone "growing room" when I go back to normal eating :rolleyes:

Awww thanks, everyone says that I look less than I weigh. I blame my boobs, the damn things weigh a tonne :giggle:

I'll gladly take them off you!!!! :giggle:

:banana dancer:

Awww...Tanya- look at you...with legs!!! Who-hoo!!!

TBH you look as good now as you did then? Your face hasn't changed, and you don't look heavier now?

Awww...Tanya- look at you...with legs!!! Who-hoo!!!

TBH you look as good now as you did then? Your face hasn't changed, and you don't look heavier now?

Really??? I know for sure i am heavier and my belly is definatly not that slender but maybe the rest of me is the same! Like i said, i still have massive arms :mad: grrrrrr :giggle:

Everyone looks fantastic, this is a great post! & lovely knowing that we're all well on our way to those photos! ;-)

Forgive me my myspace pose, but, I was, like, sixteen (& very much with massive arms, unfortunately). That's about the size I'd like to be, though, there are a lot of pictures where I look a lot better, you know, where I have an in-focus face...

Hannah

Attachments

• DSCF2033_.jpg
    DSCF2033_.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 35
What in God's name were you doing?!? LOL!

(BTW- I'd LOVE to arms as 'massive' as them! ;P)

What in God's name were you doing?!? LOL!

(BTW- I'd LOVE to arms as 'massive' as them! ;P)

Hehe, the arms were a lot worse than they seem in the picture & they're definitely nowhere near that this time around & I only have about 8lbs until I'm at that weight again!

I have no idea what I'm doing!! My bedroom is in the basement so I'm standing on the stairs I think. I was an odd girl, also, I seem to remember having just come off TFR & being so full of Haribo that I was bouncing off the walls ;-)

Hannah

Back