Pictures of meals and nibbles

You need 50 posts... keep chatting & you'll get there. xx

i took piccies of my dinners too!!! ill upload them now :D

This is grilled steak, garlic mushrooms and spinach :D

IMG00172-20100410-1957.jpg

these were my oopsie rolls, cooling down (they are nice, ill be makiing more this weekend :D

IMG00173-20100411-1536.jpg

This is crustless, broccoli and blue cheese quiche :D

IMG00174-20100411-1738.jpg

thanks all - that oopsie roll sarnie looks amazing!

Yum yum yum yum yum yum! :D

I'm making oopsie rolls and muffins for the first time this morning - fingers crossed they turn out :D

Cracking stuff Missy...

Come on peeps, get em out and happy snapping : o )

Woofy x

WOW i can see those last photos...yum, once i am a full member i will have to post some pics too :) i made a large oopsie last night and put ham, mushroom and cheese on (with a tiny bit of tomato paste, a little naughty but within my carbs) and popped it back in the oven for a little while.....and wow....PIZZA yummy

This photo I got thanks, would you please be kind enough to measure the diameter of the plate you are using.

I dont know what diameter is lol BUT the width of the plate is 10"

just a normal dinner plate, it was one big ass steak lol

WOW i can see those last photos...yum, once i am a full member i will have to post some pics too :) i made a large oopsie last night and put ham, mushroom and cheese on (with a tiny bit of tomato paste, a little naughty but within my carbs) and popped it back in the oven for a little while.....and wow....PIZZA yummy

mmm i had pastrami and cheese on mine...mmmm

Guys can i ask do you just put the oopsie mixtuer on a tray coz i read that you put them in muffin tray..........all of yours are much bigger and look delish

That sounds AMAZING! I could do with that tonight for a little treat.

I don't have any of the bloody ingredients mind... I might have to go down to Tesco, again. :rolleyes:

Back