Pictures that shocked you..

xKimmiex

Silver Member
into starting this diet.. post :)

here are mine [many sorry]
i look so friggin mingin in ALL of them that i refuse to have my picture toke with my daughter :(
I have one/two pics of me my lil girl and my bf. and shes 6 weeks old! how bads that! :wave_cry:

LOOK AT THE DOUBLE CHINS EYEBROWS AND SPOTS! :sign0137:
Look at my hands on this one!!!

HPIM0230.jpg

HPIM0231.jpg

HPIM0245.jpg

HPIM0235.jpg

HPIM0239.jpg

Can't bring myself to actually put them into the thread but the underwear photo on my link pretty much did it for me!!!

Gxx

porgeous, you look soo good now! well done!

i dont know how adam can even find me a tiny bit attractive! =[

Kimmie, your daughter is so beautiful!!!! Makes me quite broody!
As for the double chin, as soon as you can join CD it will disappear. The eyebrows are your responsibilty!!! Hee Hee
xx

BEFOR AND AFTER 7 WEEKS XXX

Attachments

• lou094.JPG
    lou094.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 107
  • lou091.JPG
    lou091.JPG
    486 KB · Views: 93
  • lou097.JPG
    lou097.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 86
  • lou029.JPG
    lou029.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 92
  • lou023.JPG
    lou023.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 112
porgeous, you look soo good now! well done!

i dont know how adam can even find me a tiny bit attractive! =[

Because he loves you hun and love is deeper than any extra lbs we may be carrying. Use your pics to spur you on, I know it really helped keep me focused.

Gxx

lmao sassey i know they major need doing, just no time atm lol. I need to get them done, havin some pics done =[ on 24th =[

hotty!! u look so diffrent! and thats after 7weeks! well done hun!

AW thanks kimmy.. iv lost 39lb in 7 weeks gone from a size 18 to 14.. your daughter is beautiful but i aint broody i have 3 of my own lol.. how can i view your other pics kim.. DID ANY ONE NOTICE ALL THE BOTTLES OF WATER IN MY LAST PIC HAHAHA XXX

oh gosh..
just logged into an olllddd photobucket and seen pics of me when i first got with adam
i was far from slim, but alot slimmer then i am now =[

Picture026.jpg

202651.jpg
181727.jpg

hun STOP looking for falts in yourself adam loves you and you gave him a beautiful baby.. and your stunning xxx

That's a gorgeous pic Kimmie!

Gxx

I've got sickening photos on my facebook, if anyone is on there you will be able to see my photos! (also the current avata is a picture of my fat face lol) sorry, cant put myself to put them on here!! YET!

whats your face book x

Hey i have some minging pics too.. This one was the day after i gave birth! (19/12/06)

baby006.jpg

And this one was taken last october, my dad took it! makes me cringe :(

Image091.jpg

Kimmie - you have a beautiful daughter, a fabulous fella who loves YOU, and you will lose the weight. We all have awful piccys of ourselves ..... and if they spur you onto to lose the weight all the better. Don't be so harsh on yourself hun - weight can come off, spots can heal (and lots of water will help them) but you'll still be the same person who Adam loves underneath it all. (((HUGS)))

flirty40greeneyes is right, your daughter is beautiful and you have somebody to love and who loves you - what fab motivation to shift some extra pounds! You can do it secure in the knowledge that your man loves you for who you are!:)
Although i totally get the looking a pics and CRINGEING, i have some horribe double chin bingo wing ones from NYE that motivate me to keep shedding weight
good luck
xx

Back