PICTURES

RED

Thought I'd add a few pics... maybe i might
re-inspire myself LOL
My wedding photo's are my biggest reason for wanting to loose weight!!
I want them retaken when I am at goal!!

(The second picture was after loosing 7st)

Last edited:
You look amazing..such a difference, WELL DONE!

:wow::wow:

You look incredible...

You both look very "loved up" in your wedding photo - it's very sweet.

Well done and keep up the excellent work.

H x

well done u look great.

Wow you have done so well. Love your wedding pic. You both look so happy.

AWWWWWW...YOU GUYS!! *BLUSH*

Thanks for the lovely comments!!
My head is killing me the moment!!! I hate Day 1 the withdrawel headaches I get are enough to make me wanna give up!! But I wont...I'm off to Tobago in 7 weeks...I would like to loose 2 stone before I go....Fingers crossed!! LOL

AWWWWWW...YOU GUYS!! *BLUSH*

Thanks for the lovely comments!!
My head is killing me the moment!!! I hate Day 1 the withdrawel headaches I get are enough to make me wanna give up!! But I wont...I'm off to Tobago in 7 weeks...I would like to loose 2 stone before I go....Fingers crossed!! LOL

OMG YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!!

You have done absolutely brilliantly, you are such a motivation for me, and I'm sure for all of us too. You are totally gorgeous. You look different to your avatar, is that you too?? You're gonna say it's someone famous now aren't ya, and I'll feel embarrased not knowing who it is?? Either way sweetie I think you are gorgeous, a real stunner and you will lose 2st in 7 weeks for sure, I've lost about 2.5 stone and I'm just at the end of my 7th week. Please stay positive, your lucky husband won't believe his eyes when he sees you wiggling your bum in a bikini in Tobago. go for it darlin. wishing you all the best xx sj xx

Nothing more to say other than simply GORGEOUS! You are a real stunner!

Georgie
x

OMG YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!!

You have done absolutely brilliantly, you are such a motivation for me, and I'm sure for all of us too. You are totally gorgeous. You look different to your avatar, is that you too?? You're gonna say it's someone famous now aren't ya, and I'll feel embarrased not knowing who it is?? Either way sweetie I think you are gorgeous, a real stunner and you will lose 2st in 7 weeks for sure, I've lost about 2.5 stone and I'm just at the end of my 7th week. Please stay positive, your lucky husband won't believe his eyes when he sees you wiggling your bum in a bikini in Tobago. go for it darlin. wishing you all the best xx sj xx

Ahhh thanks...the avatar is me...posing as usual!!

yOUR HUBBY MUST THINK HE HAS WON THE LOTTERY , HE MARRIED A BEAUTIFULL GIRL , BUT NOW HE HAS A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL WIFE! WELL DONE RED!

Ahh thanks for that...comments like that...and all the other replies Ive received help greatly in the motivation department!!:):)

THANKS ALL *BIG BIG HUGZ* TO YOU ALL!!!

You're stunning RED you look great. Congratulations on losing 7st, thats amazing!

You and your hubby look dead cute together :) Well done you x

Back