PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

Haha, we're waiting. Oh Alan? :p

Lol hey Red ... Dogging, dunno about that but I do see alot of em 'dogging' in the areas I work lol.

I work rural worcestershire alot with a water company, finding leaks / supplies etc, awesome job - totally love it, and the views I get to see are amazing :) excluding the doggers lol.

No he is sat talking to you while a farmers field is been flooded lol.

Been so so today, some pretty easy work, I have only 1 job left to do before I head back to Coventry, so wasting a little time lol .. will head to my last job in 10 mins or so :D

lol red your blaming me for floodings now?? haha wtf.

and ALAN only one more job hmmm... maybe i should come create problems and make more jobs :p.. least it will be extra exercise lol.. just kidding... ill go check out your thread i see you replied. x

Got to admit though, I am flipping starving today haha, had to have lunch a little earlier as had an appointment at 12 & 1. So ended up having my tuna salad at 11:15 ... breakfast was at 6.30 - so leaving a massive gap between 11:15 and 16:30 when I will have my dinner ... which will most likely be a potatoe and leek soup today..

Oh and if my replies are slow, its due to this mobile broadband being more like a very slimband

slim is good very good !! aha but not for internets :p internets can get away with being broad huh lol.

i replied to your post .. and hmmm tuna salad and then soup .. just make sure your eating enough dont go hungry as thats the worst thing to do... x

Hey kiira - there is a story behind every one of us, so well done on telling yours. keep up the good work....you are doing brilliantly xx

I won't go hungry :) - I might have slice of bread with it too, and a banana for afters if hungry. I really fancy a piece of fresh tail end of salmon tho!! - Think I will pick some up tomorrow and have a piece with a couple of new potatoes and some vegetables - yes ... thats that my mind made up for tomorrows dinner lol ...

Well last job is done - time to head back home me thinks where the broadband is broader! :)

Wow hun really loved reading your story, you really are a strong and amazing and courageous woman to have overcome all those difficult times and to be able to identify exactly the root of the problem is why you're so successful. I think one of the difficulties we find (and not just in weightloss in all walks of life) to be successful we first need to identify the root of the problem.

You really are an amazing person and during this journey there will be a point where you begin to recognise that and then there really will be nothing stopping you xx

Wow!! Just sat reading this at work and brought a tear to my eye.
Girl you have done SO well to get this far, never give up.
You are such an inspiration.
Like I said to you before, you caught my eye on here with your pink hair a few days ago and I joined mininins and I'm now hooked and determined more than ever to get rid of my weight!
Laura :D

thanks nina =]

i think your right.. learning about yourself is always the hardest step in any weightloss or life journey.. i do feel blessed so far in whats happened this last year.. and im hoping to carry it on xx

heya karma =]

well again thanks just wanted to share it with you all.. and if i inspire even one person to do what they want for themselves it makes me feel really great xx

Back in 1 piece and tucking into my soup! Lol you got me worried earlier about eating enough, so I threw in a turkey salad sandwich too as I think I didn't have enough to eat today if I am truthful :)

Back