PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

Well I congratulate you for actually being born somewhere with a bloody decent team .... haha - I get ... c o v e n t r y ... thanks! :D

Haha, I think the great thing about my job is, tho I live in Coventry - I am not here all day everyday, and I have friends dotted around the country and go visiting alot lol

Living by the sea must be sooooo nice.... Would be great to just get up and go walk along the beach or shore line...

Closest I get is my bezzie mate has a 32ft static in Burnham on Sea I go to quite a lot and the dogs love it..

Jealous now lol. /sulk

lol... yeah i love walking along the sea .. the way i walk bk from the gym at night is along the sea front .. makes me feel magical and lucky... i remember walking there at the beginning of my journey.... and its hard to realise how far ive come and im still walking along lol.

its great x

Be right back, I am going to go fill the bath with Cold water, throw in some sea weed and pace back and forth in the bath room to try and stop feeling so unlucky lol.

I wonder why the sea tastes so salty.

mee tooo red!

xx

haha.

okay

17th SEPTEMBER 2009

well folks its nearly 11pm and ive just got back from the gym , i had my hip hop cardio dance class then went for a cardio session in the gym...im freakin tired but nothing beats that burn feeling!! oh yeah!!!

so yeah had a mullerlight yogurt i love them and sooo low in fat .. yeah i know they got calories but i dont count them anyway lol..

now im pretty ditty tired.. supposed me going to blackpool tomoz with a nieghbout he asked me montsh ago and i said yeah but i dont wanna lol so gunna try get outta that lol. *wish me luck*

.. just wanna say thanks again to everyone thats sending me messages its nice to hear from ya... and if u need help dont worry i dont mind so keep sendin those pm's =)..

gunna go watch the soaps now will be around though.....

xxx

hey kira, just read your blog on this thread and wow what a journey you have been on..
you are a very strong person to cope after what you have been through, but that is the past and you are so in control of your future..
what an inspiration you are and i just wish i had an ounce of your determination.

i live quite bout 20 miles from Blackpool, if i was going at this time of year i would be staying to see the Illuminations, thats about all that Blackpool has to offer(unless you want a mad stag or hen night!!!)

keep doing what you are doing and hope to speak soon

sharon xx

Hey, you should go to Blackpool, have a paddle and sniff the salt air love. :D

haha nooo jim my idea of fun is going to the gym :p & i get the sea air walking home from gym :) lol..

waiting for my tesco delivery .. dummm dummm deee

hope everyones okay xx

hey there hunny thanks for your comment on my profile! I have just read your story and OMG WELL DONE YOU!!
You have done amazing and i think you are such a strong person to go through everything you have been through but not giving up- instead you brushed yourself off and gave that diet a kick up the ass!
You have done AMAZING on it and you are such an inspiration for me! I am just at the beginning of this weight loss but i am hoping that i will be able to achieve something like you!!
Keep it going and chat soon!
Sammy x

Good Afternoon all! Its only bloody Friday!!!! woohooo

It's only monday allan.

what did you do this weekend? lol How you doing mate? Still sticking to the diet i hope ;)

Back