Pineapple, thought I'd share...

Great post thanks for sharing :)

i ate some pineapple today and looked at it differently - like it was a cannibal fruit!!! :\

Seriously? What a waste of lovely sweet pineapple :eek:

Yep. Silly, silly people.

I need another pineapple now. I've already had one this week, I might have to pick one up tonight.

Gorgeous new recipe from summer eats book. Pineapple salsa, absolutely amazing! 250g pineapple finely diced, 1 red chilli finely diced, zest and juice of one lime and some mint cut fine. Mix it all together. Yum!

I love pineapple will have to add it to my shopping list

I'm so easily led - I bought a pineapple today :D

I'm so getting one tomorrow when I do the food shop :D

I also love fresh pineapple. Just a bit of a head up, at Asda they do ready peeled pineapple in ready wrapped, its just not got all the skin on it, and boy are they sooooooooooooooo sweet. OK you pay a bit more, but there is no waste! Worth the money in my honest opinion. Mmmm think I will dip into my fridge again. I usually buy about 4 of these a week, will check my varicose veins now! Such an informative forum isnt it?

That, is quite possibly, my new favourite fact of all time.

I have a mental image now of a herd of rampaging pineapples roaming the streets and devouring unsuspecting pedestrians. :D

I love the fact that someone else has the same stupid kind of mental images as I do!

i LOVE pinapple and can eat a whole one easily, but i never seem to loose any weight when i do!? cant work that one out at all.. but i LURRRVE the pinapple, and its good to know about all the benifits too! x

Ha! About 25 minutes ago I said to my husband "oh, I can't be arsed with chopping that pineapple tonight - I'll eat it over the weekend"

Now he is so confused as I've just got to my feet and said "Right, I'm going to chop up that pineapple" he looked mega puzzled!!

Come on pineapple... EAT ME!

Back