pink and stuck

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi all

well am still firmly in the pink, but so far not even 100g dropped! I am continuing on by convincing myself I must be burning fat if I show ketones and it will come off at some point - please convince me this is true. Also, wierdly, and this may have something to do with it, I have TOTM (sorry boys) but I am on a pill that usually gets rid of them completely so that was a surprise! Someone has suggested it could be the diet bringing it on. Any ideas when the weight will start moving?

I can only assume it has something to do with the fact you have so little to lose, I am sure though that if you give it a few days you will see the weight start to drop, at least you are making the sticks pink now :), might be worth putting the scales away and enjoying the diet, then checking again in a weeks time. I have gone a week with no losses a few times then suddenly lost 2 pounds in one day. Keep going the food you can eat is great so it's not like you are suffering too much :D

Kik
I too only have a little to loose and if you read back through my posts you will see it took me ages to even loose a pound and now its coming off
During TOTM you do hold water up to 3 pounds I think
Keep with it for what its worth I think 2 days after TOTM has gone youll be lighter
Also I have been told by a friend that your TOTM can get all over the place with the diet so thats normal too
Keep glugging the water hun and im sure youll be fine

all the above I reckon.

Back