ProPoints *pinkbuttons* food diary (7 stone to say bye to)

Hugs and good luck for WI xx

Rachel we all slip up sometimes babe!! As long as you don't lay there its fine!! We are all only human!! Don't be so hard on yourself!! Good luck with WI!! I'm sure you'll be fine xxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck with your wi Pink You'll be grand x

Good luck ;) x

Gooood luck for w.i ...... if we never had a blow out, none of us would ever be able to commit to a diet ..... i just hope you made sure you enjoyed every mouthful instead of feeling guilty .... keep smiling :flirt2:

aw thank u girlies!...but sadly i put 1lb on but im ok and im bk on track and enjoying my food again! ....apparently i am not drinking enough so she said (and i know)...so i am making my self drink as I do sufer from water retention...bought some water balance tablets too!,..... actually i am looking forward to next weeks wi...... co i know im a gonna do it! lol

Get drinking ;) u are doing so well - just enjoy the plan

Hugs x

Awww, Get guzzlin that water ... or to make it more exciting add juice :D .... the pound prob is just water retention so you'll prob have lost it next week ..... :flirt2:

Thats the idea Rachel!! Use your gain as motivation to get a flipping great loss next week xxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck for this week Rachel youll have a fab loss I just know it!!!Thanks for accepting fb friend x

40pp per day
BREAKFAST: 5
1 bread roll -3
3 bacon medallions-2
mushrooms-0

LUNCH:13
WARBY WRAP-4
pizza top
l.f cheese-4
pinapple-0
ww ham-1
ww belgium dessert-2
2x jaffa cakes-2

TEA:13
ww lasagne -7
blueberry slice ww-2
twister mini-1
MOO biscuits-3

SUPPER:9
2x choc weetabix (yummy)-4
milk allowence-3
tiny 1" rowntrees screamer ice lolly-1
hoola hoops ww-1

40/40
eaten lots of bits today! ...needed em!

YUMMMY - what is a MOO biscuit?! xx

well today its been fathers day and i have cooked and entertained....prob gone over my points... i aint counted em today

BREAKFAST
30g special K with skimmed milk

LUNCH
homemade chicken & leek pie...i had a very small taste of this...the naughty bit was the cream in it...prob (3)
puff pastry (size of a mr kipling slice)?
2 slices of beef
gravy
3 bolied spuds
2x york puds
lots o veg

AFTERS (small portion)
homemade trifle
homemade sponge, (3) strawberys
(no jelly as it was a proper trifle)
custard and cream(8)

thats all i had all day...darnt have ought else!
;);););););););););););););););););););););)

Sounds like a lovely day :) x

Hey Rach

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Back