PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Love it ! she really is a cutie. Lucky you, Lucky her. Waiting for roofer to call re work then off to pick up new microwave. Old one still works great even though it's 23 years Old !! Still looks good too, just a bit underpowered, so it is going to a local housing charity along with my fridge freezer. Glad someone can get some use out of them. Be good pops. Have a good week. You've been through the mill lately. Be strong. chips xx

So glad she's home safe xxx

Here's my menace of a cat.... http://youtu.be/GDj0P9KOgeU

We got her from a scrapyard, it explains alot!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

I'm in tears, our cat has gone missing!! She never came home last night before bed, she wasn't there this morning and STILL not back!! She's never gone this long! I've been out in the car looking for her I can't find her, dunno what to do!!! No matter how bad it's raining or snowing she ALWAYS comes home :,( I'm so upset

View attachment 91247

Casey were are you

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

I would be so upset as well!! I panic when i cant find charlie or he doesnt come when hes called!!...really upsets me

I hope she comes home soon!!

Noooo were still on minimins :) x

from fat to skinny jeans

I have facebook mostly separate from minimins. There's things here I wouldn't tell my fb friends. The 2 are totally different.

If I do add someone on here to my fb then it's because I want to continue the friendship beyond dieting. All diet talk stays here :)

Not sure how to upload a piccy of Maisie - maybe one of you clever types could tell me how? x

If you are on your phone then click the + Sign at the top and upload then click on it and insert inline.

From the main site though, the only way I know how is to upload to an image hosting site and paste the link xx

Okay thanks - don't use an image hosting site - and minimins don't do an app. for Blackberry :( Oh well - never mind

I just google image hosting site free and choose one that comes up and use that :) xx

Morning all. Caught up on the thread and went on a very emotional roller coaster with you guys. I've read cliffhanger novels that didn't have me on the edge of my seat like you guys did.

Pops I'm glad your glamour puss is home xx

I'll pop bag in a bit. I'm trying to convince myself to get out of bed!!!

Getting out of bed is over-rated :)

I know. The boys are doing their best impression of Oliver ' please mom can we have done breakfast' to get me moving. Oh well a morning off work with no lie in :(

Must put foot out of bed. Must put foot out of bed ....... done.

My mums here woohooooo xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Back