Pink's Diary

Hope your colds gone now and you feel better xx

Had the most killer migraine last night but starting to feel better today.
Eaten so much cr*p though, not good. Anyway it'll be back to the straight and narrow this time next week!

I'm now going to shamelessly plug my blog. I'm the most boring person to follow no doubt but hell I like to talk (or type) lol.

So if anyone is interested they can find me at
thisgirlaintfashion . blogspot .com

oh no :( how come this time next week you will be back on? arent you starting now? ;)
ooh ill have a nose at your blog x

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today!!

Hope your migraine has gone xx

My parents are coming up so its effectively my holiday, don't want to go overboard but don't fancy being in attack whilst they are up either! So whilst I have been crap with food today I'm going to try to be good for the next week and start again on attack after they go.

Looks like I am recovering from my cold! yay! Migraine went yesterday which was good as well

oh glad you feeling better. get your break out of the way and come back positive ready to lose that last tiny bit of weight xxx

Indeedy, going to really go for it. Get myself all prepared, and whats good is now I'll know what to do in attack rather than muddling through like before.

oooh share!! Perhaps start a new thread with so that newbies can follow you! I often feel that newbies coming on (often evenings and/or weekends without the book) could use a thread detailing each phase of the diet (if anyone is at home bored ever....!)

Yeah before I had the book but I think you need to learn how to "live" in each stage. Now I know some good recipes etc. When I started originally I just ate steak chicken and yoghurts and galette lol! This time around I'll be enjoying all the nice things like quiche and muffins!

Hey Becca - telepathy at work! I've JUST posted on the weigh in thread how I lived on salmon, chicken and prawns the first time I did the diet! OK I lost fast but BOY was I bored!

Ok so a little update. I'm starting again tomorrow. I didn't start this week in the end because we had loads of food in the house and I figured rather than 1. be tempted and fail and 2. let good food go to waste I would wait a while before starting again.

So I'm really motivated to get to goal and my mum even bought the book whilst she was visiting so I'll have to see how shes getting on with it. Means I've got someone else to chat to about the diet.

I know I'm being a bit pathetic but I figured its best to wait for a good time to start and do the final push for goal with a positive start.

Grrrrrrrr good week, kept to attack and was really good then last night decided to go to the pub and have burger and chips and wine, and bread.....so not good.

I don't know what to do. I got stressed as I didn't loose any weight on attack and just decided I couldn't be bothered with dieting so hard without loosing weight. Don't know what to do now, whether to restart or not......?

Right so I think I might have my head sorted now.

I've decided to do a 10K run at the end of November so am going to start training. I figure the challenge will make me stick to the training and I will get fit.

As a consequence I don't think I'm going to be able to keep going in cruise. The last two days I've had two celebration meals but been good the rest of the time so sort of consolidation. I still want to loose weight but I also don't want to damage my body by pushing it too hard. I'm thinking of perhaps doing a low carb low fat diet along Dukan principles but not as strict, ie allow myself veg on most days.

I guess what I'm really looking for is a lifestyle change. I think if I can motivate myself to get fit it will go a long way to helping me change my lifestyle. So for the time being I'm going to try to loose weight my way (running + LCLF) and then go into consolidation etc to stabilise the weightloss.

To be honest, Becka, I was going to type something along the lines of "your BMI is 23.3 and so your weight loss won't be fast on this or any diet... bla bla..." but I see you've rethought and I think it's a good decision you've made.

Good luck! Don't forget that you'll need some starch when training!

becca why dont u have a word with vic's has she is doing a LCLF diet !!

good luck hunny !!

Hey everyone, I'm still alive. Eating carbs though so unsurprised I've put on a few pounds. However, I have been doing loads of exercise and muscle weighs more than fat so who knows, perhaps I should measure myself. Going to get back onto the low carb wagon ASAP!!! Hope everyone else is doing well

Back