Pink's Diary

No excuse at all - I make wine icecubes with leftover white wine... great for adding to a sauce!

Buy smaller bottles - think you get 2 glasses per bottle? (my Mum buys them, not that she can drink them!)

Leftover wine?????

I put wine in a sauce and drink the leftover wine!
Wonder what my orange wine is going to be like, Dh has got blackberry wine on the go yum.

Leftover wine?????

I USED TO put wine in a sauce and drink the leftover wine!
Wonder what my orange wine is going to be like [you'll be able to taste it in Conso!], Dh has got blackberry wine on the go yum.

hee hee!

Morning all,

Just like to announce I now weigh less than I ever have in my adult life!!!! Go me! The needlt was finally on the right side of 11st this morning!

Fantastic Becca!!!

Jo it wont be ready till after new yr so should be on conso then lol

Fantastic news....you must be very pleased:D

I am indeed very happy! Although it may have been a case of 'everything coming together' for weigh in!

Yippee, so good for motivation too. Well done.

Well done Becca... what a fabulous feeling!

You should "treat" yourself (obviously non food oriented!).

Mark the occasion...

Sorry not been around for a few days. I feel very out of the loop. Had a really bad day today, I have a cold and my nose literally will not stop running so feeling pretty rubbish. I was naughty and had some hot milk with a spoon of ovaltine and a spoon of chocolate. Very very tempted to have cake as well! I think I might go to bed to try and avoid temptations!

oh dear hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Hope your cold goes soon, they're horrible but always feel worse in summer. I wouldn't worry about the ovaltine/chocolate. Needs must and all that.

Aww no I hate colds hope it clears off soon . Have a hot toddy;)

oooh becca sorry to hear that! Take care of you!

Hi Becca

Hope you're feeling better today - maybe try adding some fresh ginger and garlic to a stir fry if you've a pv day coming up....diet friendly and good at getting rid of nasties :) xxx

Well completely not on the diet atm. I feel terrible but work is really busy at the moment so been working long hours. Thank god its the weekend! I don't feel like eating most of the time but due to being too tired to do anything when I get home I've been eating sandwiches in work. I'm not actually craving carbs, mainly as I've sort of said to myself I can eat anything I want but actually I feel so rubbish I don't want to eat anything!

Soooooooo.........yesterday had all my oatbran (muffins) had a ciabatta with brie and cajun chicken from the amazing sandwich shop (I really needed a hot lunch and figured "feed a cold") which made me feel a lot better surprisingly and a mars hot choc from the machine in work. I had a small pork chop and two sausages with some mashed squash for dinner and a bit of iced sponge cake. Also had some biscuits. So yeah....carbs.......

Today I've not been able to taste anything, had a muffin for breakfast, a chicken and ham roll for lunch which I regretted as I wanted something hot and I couldn't taste it anyway. My boss bought me a blueberry muffin that filled me right up and then didn't have dinner until about 10pm as I felt really sick, ended up having a bacon roll and a biscuit and almost a whole carton of fruit juice.

So been a bit carb crazy but to be honest I've not been wanting bread its just convenient. Mostly the thought of food has made me feel ill and when I have eaten I've felt really full. Buying lunch has been more out of habit than actually feeling hungry and its an excuse to escape the office. That said when I have eaten I've felt better even if I've had to motivate myself to eat. This evening I knew I was hungry but didn't want to eat it was only when the OH put a bacon sandwich in front of me I actually felt like having something.

So I have a plan, I'm going to try and do a relaxed consolidation until I'm on holiday at the end of next week which I was always planning to eat "normally" for, then get straight back into it with attack next Tuesday. I was kind of feeling like I had hit a plateau anyway so a kickstart would be good.

What is most reassuring is I haven't been craving carbs and going crazy, I thought I'd be going straight for the french stick and a snickers but I haven't wanted them at all. Also everything tastes too sweet after a month of no sugar!

You're not the only one off the wagon Becca :) we'll all probably be restarting at a similar time...isn't it a bugger when life gets in the way :)...

Yeah I noticed its a bit quiet. Its very odd though I don't want to eat carbs when pretty much the whole time I couldn't I wanted to. It might be due to feeling ill though, tbh I don't want to eat anything!

I was off the wagon last week since Saturday until well now really (although I did have 1/2 pp days :)) usually resolve weakened in the evening but also saw it as an opportunity to stick to some of the routine I've had since starting Dukan.... water and coffee first thing followed by porridge....seems to have helped some...only 1.5lb over lowest Dukan weight

Think I'm restarting with Vicky tomorrow though tbh I don't know how far I'll get :) TOTM :( always something isn't there....

Hope you're feeling better and getting out and about in the sunshine, fresh air is the world's best medicine :)

have a good weekend!

Back