1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pitta Breads

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by **Ella**, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. **Ella**

**Ella** Full Member

Slimming World EE
    Hi, just been doing out my shopping list for this week and wanted to add Pitta Bread but the only place I can shop is either Tesco, Sainsburys M&S or Iceland because that's all there is in my town. Are there any I can get that can he a HEb or will I have to syn them and if so which ones should I opt for?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    None of them are HEBs I'm afraid and would need to be synned. If they stock the WW ones I think they are the lowest in syns, otherwise they are a straight 1 syn for every 20 calories
  4. **Ella**

**Ella** Full Member

Slimming World EE
    :( bugger! They aren't even something I'd usually buy but was interested in doing the pizzas with them. Oh well, they're off the list....I'm not wasting syns on them :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.