Planned days "off plan"

I'm planning on having 'off days' on 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th August (I feel quite fortunate that they all came along at once), as I'd hate to go off plan one day and then try hard to get back into ketosis, only to come off the next week. The 12th is my H2B 42nd Birthday, so we are going out for dinner (am following the SS+ plan) and have promised myself to only eat salad/veg and chicken for that dinner. 13th I'm going for a girls leaving 'do' and her 30th party, am going to Pizza Express but will be having a salad and trying to sneek my own dressing on top. 14th H2B and I are going to watch Bill Bailey in Oxford for his birthday and I've booked a 5* hotel as a treat for us, we are also eating Thai (so my CDC said it would be safer to stick to chicken and plain boiled rice) and on the 15th we are going to an engagement party so will only 'pick' healthy food from the buffet.

This is my plan, but you know what? I have the self control of a knat so I will prob be on here crying because I fell completely off plan - you nice ladies have been warned ;)

Back