Planned weekend off... Feel like c***!!

Jambro

Well everyone,
Ive had my weekend blow out in Blackpool and needless to say I now feel terrible.
Lathargic,bloated and sick bad headache...
I have not enjoyed it at all to be honest. Thank god I never touched any alcohol!!
I really wish whenever we wanted to stray off plan we could take a pill and have these symptoms it would soon stop us wanting to cheat!!!!!
Can't wait to get back on track tomorrow and I never dreamt I would EVER say that!!
Just got to see what the damage is on Tuesday.......:sigh:

Isn't that strange!! Maybe it does change our way of thinking about food!!! Bless you hope the weekend was fun though!! Xx

Isn't that strange!! Maybe it does change our way of thinking about food!!! Bless you hope the weekend was fun though!! Xx
Yes it is strange!!!
Ive been thinking that I must of constantly been feeling like that before CD with all the extra sugar and calories etc...
How the heck did I manage everyday? No wonder I was always tired and moody!!!
My weekend away was great thank you. Just a cheap caravan break in Blackpool.
Batteries charged and ready for the next faze of CD!! Watch this space xx

isnt it just!!! i used to eat for the sake of eating!!! now 'eating' 400 odd cals a day makes you realise how little your body actually needs!!

enjoy the next faze! x

I know how you feel! I've had a few breaks along the way and nearly everytime I eat I ask myself 'Was it worth it?'
The food never seems as good as I imagine it to be when I can't have it! I generally enjoy healthier food better, most of the time than when I chose to have something bingey I end up feeling bloated, sick and regretting it!

Oh no ive got 2 breaks coming up back to back starting friday and they do involve alcohol !!!!!!. Not looking forward to it now :-(. Will b off plan for over a week. Was going to start eating tomoro to make sure im out of ketosis by friday. Arghh cant believe i am dreading drinking alcohol :-(

I know how you feel! I've had a few breaks along the way and nearly everytime I eat I ask myself 'Was it worth it?'
The food never seems as good as I imagine it to be when I can't have it! I generally enjoy healthier food better, most of the time than when I chose to have something bingey I end up feeling bloated, sick and regretting it!
You have done amazingly well Krissy Kat!!
that gives me hope that you can have a break and then carry on.... !!

Oh no ive got 2 breaks coming up back to back starting friday and they do involve alcohol !!!!!!. Not looking forward to it now :-(. Will b off plan for over a week. Was going to start eating tomoro to make sure im out of ketosis by friday. Arghh cant believe i am dreading drinking alcohol :-(
Just try and enjoy yourself MandyMoo... Have the paracetamol at the ready and don't feel guilty!!
Have a great time xx

Back