Planning Ahead - Fruit Squashes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bmthsue, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm currently on 810 but planning to move up to the 1000 step in a couple of weeks. I like to plan ahead to make sure I have all the food type stuff in the cupboard before starting each new step and have been looking at squashes in the supermarket. The CD book says that I can have calorie-free squashes, but I can only seem to find very low-cal drinks, eg 4 cals per 100 ml etc. Can anyone recommend a squash that meets the CD requirements as I can't drink my water without some form of flavouring and it would be nice not to spend £7 on the CD flavourings if I don't have to! Thanks in advance!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Don't know but its a good question that I wouldn't mind gaining some info on, so giving it a bump!
  4. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I would *think* that those would be fine - those 4 calories per 100mls are for the concentrate aren't they? If my memory serves me right. In which case it's actually about 1-2 cals per 100ml of actual drink, which really really doesn't matter - CD water flavourings don't have 0 calories either! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.