plateau?

mummypower

Just call me Anne x
Hi, I am a little fed up as I have had no weight loss for 2 weeks,:( I have a coil so not sure about totm.:sigh:
I have a cold at the moment and had a kidney infection the week before, I was on antibiotics for 5 days.:cry:
Just wondered if anyone else has experienced plateau's, and wether being poorly maybe my body isn't wanting to let go of any weight?

It's very hard to stay motivated with ss when the scales dont move!:(

It can be very disheartening when the scales don't move, especially when you've been good. Stick with it and I'm sure the weight will start to come off - it has too!!

Susan x

Just been having this chin-wag with PrettyFromTheBack - I'm on week 4 and STS - but its all about fluid (specially when the kidneys are involved) and a few bloody stubborn fat cells. Keep drinking, keep with the packs and I think, like me you'll see big movements on the scales over the next 2 weeks - my clothes feel looser tho the scales didnt change xxx

Hi
I've mentioned on the forum before that I had 2 weeks with no loss at all and then 9lbs third week so keep at it!

I had a similar 2 weeks not so long ago it was so depressing I know how you feel .My WI for the 2 weeks after were great and made it so I lost 1lb less over the 4 weeks than the 4 weeks before so stick with it get better soon and your journey will catch up soon xxxx

I am not expert but I am wondering if it is a "preservation" thing. If your body feels unwell perhaps it kind of shuts down and reserves the weight to help you fight infection etc? I know it sounds like grasping at straws but it really could be any manner of things and I am sure once you are better it will fall off. Like others have said you will probably have a big loss in one go

Thanks Girls,
God I love this forum! you have all made me feel so much better.
I am gonna stick with it, I am also not stepping on the scales unless 1 week has passed! oh has hidden them! lol!

Back