Total Solution plateud on day 3!

GGGGRRRR i know people say dont weigh everyday, but i like to so i know any anomalies and fluctuations, so i can spot a pattern. My weight has stayed the same despite being in ketosis for about 4 days! why have i reached a plateu so suddenly? 6 pounds is a bit of a rubbish weight loss for the first week.. help me cos im losing site of why im doing this when my body isnt cooperating!

I have literally stayed at 15 st 1.5 pounds since wednesday... yet have been in ketosis the whole time! how is this even possible? xxxxxxxx

Morning and welcome :D I've had exactly the same issue with exante and so have the majority of other people. Our bodies aren't machines and they aren't average. Despite our frustrations they will do things when they do them and there's nothing we can do about it! If you're sticking to the diet, drinking lots of water (the more you drink the more you shrink) then the weight will come off. It can't not. Some weeks you'll lose a lot, some weeks you'll lose a little, some weeks you'll stay the same despite being 100%. We all want the weight to drop of quickly but if you're doing all you can then you just have to be patient! It's a lesson I've had to get my head around too. Maybe have a good read of the diaries and you'll soon find lots of people who've had the same issues and come through them, got their heads around how difficult our bodies can be sometimes. Perseverance is key..... good luck xx

Hi and welcome 2012 :)

I used to daily weigh but it frustrated me when the scales didn't move. I could stay the same weight for about 3 days and then drop 2-4lbs overnight. This usually happens after WI!

As Namaste said, water will help and your body will let go of the weight.

Stick with it and keep posting. By the end of the first month you'll be amazed at how much lighter you are :D

yes i know, thanks i feel soo much better, just went for a walk in the sun and played football with my sons and i feel more positive. Todays a fresh day and may be the day the plateu stops!

thanks and yes il keep posting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck with your journey, you will be amazed how much you have lost after one month! xx

Back