Please be my life changing forever diet!

Hi back again. My op went well apart from high BP and I'm *touch wood* recovering well right now. Even managing to carry on with losing the weight as the tummy pain has meant I haven't had the appetite I normally have :) Glad I'm over the worst now

Glad your feeling alright and the op went well :)

yay, the nice weather has arrived at last. Made some sugar free jellly's for later on tonight and I'm defrosting some red summer fruits to put with them yum yum. Hope everyone's getting on well with their diets x

Hi, how are you? Feeling better? xx

Hiya Tracy, yes much better than before thanks. I'm only experiencing pain now when I overdo things and the wound is healing up nicely *touch wood* although there does seem to be just a tiny bit of swelling. How are you? Are you more mobile now and how's the diet going? x

xAlisonx said:
Hiya Tracy, yes much better than before thanks. I'm only experiencing pain now when I overdo things and the wound is healing up nicely *touch wood* although there does seem to be just a tiny bit of swelling. How are you? Are you more mobile now and how's the diet going? x

Hiya! I'm glad to hear you're getting better - did you have any problems with the anaesthetic? I'm not bad, thanks - still supposed to be non- weight bearing on my left leg, but am having to use it a bit, to get to the bathroom and to bed, as I was just no use on one leg! The diet's going fine, thanks - I don't weigh myself at home, but am eating within my calories, and my work trousers are getting very loose on me, lol. I should go to the doc's in a few weeks, so I'll get her to weigh me. How are you doing? xx

Hiya! I'm glad to hear you're getting better - did you have any problems with the anaesthetic? I'm not bad, thanks - still supposed to be non- weight bearing on my left leg, but am having to use it a bit, to get to the bathroom and to bed, as I was just no use on one leg! The diet's going fine, thanks - I don't weigh myself at home, but am eating within my calories, and my work trousers are getting very loose on me, lol. I should go to the doc's in a few weeks, so I'll get her to weigh me. How are you doing? xx

To be honest my diet's going rubbish at the moment, my weight has been fluctuating around the same amount for 2 weeks because some days I'm being really good and other days I'm really struggling as I seem to feel hungry all the time. I need to just get back into it properly as I'm not able to exercise (only small walks) I can't afford to mess about now and if anything could do with having slightly less than before.
I was okay with the anesthetic but apparently there were some probs with my blood pressure during the op and my doc is sending me for tests next month when I'm more recovered. Bit upset about it but I guess it's best to have these things done.
It sounds like you're doing really well as your clothes are all looser, well done!

I hope your back on your feet properly soon - it must be really frustrating for you not being able to get out and exercise plus its hard for you dietwise.

Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon.

I hope your back on your feet properly soon - it must be really frustrating for you not being able to get out and exercise plus its hard for you dietwise.

Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon.
Thanks Sarah, can't wait till I'm able to swim again x

Back from my hols and back on the straight and narrow again. I did have a few treats whilst on holiday but I cut right back on my portion sizes and managed to stay the same weight so very pleased about that!

Egg on toast for brekkie, cooked with one cal spray and on wholemeal bread scraped with low fat spread. Just about to do a pasta salad with some wafer thin ham in it, medium portion of pasta and loads of salad to bulk it out

Stuck to the diet well yesterday so feeling happy with myself. Either having a couple of weetabix and sliced banana today for brekkie or 2 whole meal toast with a low fat triangle spread between the two and a wafer thin ham on each ... haven't decided yet and trying to hold off before I eat cos I find it difficult getting to lunch sometimes.
Having a pasta salad later and tonight I'm having a low fat chicken tikka so I'm all sorted for the day ahead. Hope everyone's doing well. Got less than 2 months now till my hols and I know I'll be more confident abroad if I get another stone off before then so I'm really hoping I can do it x x

I woke up this morning ravenously hungry! Had my usual brekkie of wholemeal toast with low fat cheese spread and wafer thin ham and was still hungry. Struggled thru till now and just had a big fry up. Sounds really bad but a really healthy one, 2 eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and 2 slices of the 23cal a slice ham, no fat in the cooking at all apart from the one cal spray. I'm hoping eating something satisfying like that will stop me cheating and I've still got (just) enough cals left for my baked spud dinner tonight. Hope I don't start getting cravings later but I may make an 'emergency' sugar free jelly just in case...

Knew it would be a difficult day today when i woke up hungry. No ideas why I'm so hungry some days and normal amount of hunger on others??? Luckily made up some no sugar jelly and will have a bit of that shortly, stuck to the diet very well and will go to bed early to prevent any mishaps if needed later. It's not gonna get the better of me today!!!

Back