Please be my life changing forever diet!

Having a few good days and appear to have lost a bit more but I'll update on friday as I'm mindful of the huge amounts of times I go on the scales! glad I'm on mfp now, it makes everything so much easier

An uppy downy day but sticking to the straight and narrow though it's been hair raising at times! Must stay focussed tonight, I do hate it when I feel like cheating

TOTM can be a bit naughty - sometimes makes me put on a couple of pounds :-(

It will pass in a couple of days. Your doing really well so far.

Officially a one pound gain this week despite sticking to it all week. Need to improve on my exercise which is virtually non existant!

xAlisonx said:
Officially a one pound gain this week despite sticking to it all week. Need to improve on my exercise which is virtually non existant!

Don't get too hung up on what the scales say on a weekly basis, hon, so many things can affect it - that's why I stick to being weighed every couple of months by my GP; unless you've done something really wrong you're bound to have gone down over that length of time! Keep up the good work. xxx

Don't get too hung up on what the scales say on a weekly basis, hon, so many things can affect it - that's why I stick to being weighed every couple of months by my GP; unless you've done something really wrong you're bound to have gone down over that length of time! Keep up the good work. xxx

I should really do that myself but find I can't stop myself from hopping on and off lol! Lost that pound I had gained this week plus a little extra so very happy. Even managed a stressful day without overeating yesterday which pleased me no end, I seem to have a bottomless appetite today though:eek:

Bob Harper says weighing every day can be a good thing, as most dieters can face the truth of what the scales say and it can help motivate them. Ok that's not verbatim but was not able to cut and paste lol

I tried weighing just once a week ok I did it - but I ended up with a gain, I prefer to weigh almost every day so that I can check myself if I've had a bad day and hopefully reduce the damage the next few days :)

Been struggling for a while now, very pleased that I managed a half pound loss this week. Wish I could cut back a bit more and be firmer with myself though as I've gone over by about 200 cals three days this week

Hi, Sorry I haven't been in here for ages. Back on board again now after putting a bit of my weight back on. Frustrating to have to lose weight I've put back on but I just need to draw a line under it and knuckle down now

I'm in the same boat :) but realised I'm in this for the long haul!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in the same boat :) but realised I'm in this for the long haul!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes that's very true. I'm starting to realise it now and forgive myself and move onwards... and downwards lol. It does scare me how easily it was for me to go back to my old ways though so that's something I'll have to look at in the future. Right now though I'm concentrating on one step at a time and working at shifting the extra I put back on.

I'm showing a very good loss for this week after remaining static last week so pleased about that, it's not my official weigh in day till tomorrow but I couldn't resist lol. I'm getting back into the habit of logging all my foods back into myfitnesspal which is helping me tremendously. I try to aim to have about 1250 to 1350 cals a day approx with it coming from low fat food sources. Not easy, I have woken up in the night ravenous a couple of times :(

Okay so good loss this week and I want to make sure I don't jepordise it this weekend. (weekends are always my dodgy times).

Today I'm sticking to the diet during the day and then tonight I'm having a bit of what I fancy - chilli pizza and a cookie from the instore bakery. I'll be going over the cals I'm allowed but not to a huge extent.
Tomorrow back on plan completely but will be difficult as I'll be out most of the day (going to watch Britains Got Talent being filmed) so I'll take ham sandwiches to stop me from cheating.
Monday will be a challenge as it's my daughter's birthday and I'll be doing her some party food. I'll have to give it some thought as to how I'll be able to manage with this, haven't quite decided yet.

Back