please be the last time!!

thanks hunni! i agree with the home scales thing too, well.. if im comparing it to my last weight on there it cant be too much of a bad thing :) i've got down two shakes now and 1.5l of water, gonna have a bit more water then try n have nothing for a few hours - obviously if i feel thirsty il have some more! thanks again katy - its a real boost talking to others in the same boat
xx

down 8 whole lbs! wohoo! cdc scales a whopping 5 lbs different to mine! i can stay on sole source too, apparantly the bmi + a stone thing is just for starters so i can do sole source til i hit bmi of 25 which is 10st 7lbs or so.

came home, had a banana tetra, swapped the remaining 3 bars and got some water flavouring, no plans to sway and its day 8 tomoro! hopefully i can do another week! baby steps for now :) and take it day by day.

looking forward to my friday and saturday night TREAT of sparkling water and orange flavouring - yum, might even go wild and drink it out of cocktail glasses...!

i really wanted some veg water flavouring as im more savoury then sweet but my cdc said it was a bit rank so decided against it, was hoping it would be a nice warm filling change - nay mind.

well done 8 lbs is wicked im shocked to know u can still ss with BMI 25 at and weighing 10.7??

when i reach 10.11 i have to move up to 810! i also love the tetra's lol x

you might be a bit taller than me - its weight and height that goes towards bmi, im only 5ft 4. so iv roughly worked out that at bmi25 id be 10st 6 or 7ish so would have to stop then xx

iv just tried the water flavouring, was dubious as it looked like dish water but its bloody lovely!
thanks for stopping by babes xx

you might be a bit taller than me - its weight and height that goes towards bmi, im only 5ft 4. so iv roughly worked out that at bmi25 id be 10st 6 or 7ish so would have to stop then xx

iv just tried the water flavouring, was dubious as it looked like dish water but its bloody lovely!
thanks for stopping by babes xx
Gosh yeh forgot about the height too.!! soz lol

ive never had the flavourings have u done CD before? x

Well done Blondie, YAY!!!!

xxx

thanks kcakes, when is your weigh in day hun?

shanny done cd a couple of times but never managed a few days, maybe 5 or 6 at the most, the orange is lovely, such a nice change!
xx

WELL DONE on doing so well week 1!

Shanny - I'm only 5ft so can SS til I'm less than 9st 2lb! Madness!

Blondie, can't weigh in till Fri 21st, my CDC is away next week... but might adjust my ticker on thursday after 7 days, based on what my scales say...

xxx

jayellekay thank you so much :)

katycakes your a peeker like me arent u? but can you imagine the loss if you didnt weigh until your cdc was back, i think id probably faint haha! i just cant keep off my scales though! apart from this morning! it might spur you on to adjust the sticker though and go with the loss from your scales xxx

shanny - i agree monday to fridays seem to be ok and fly pretty quickly, its just on a weekend that would normally revolve around food, a quarter of the day can feel like its taken up by going somewhere lovely for lunch with the family! on a saturday morning i dont know wht to do with us all now! maybe blackpool this weekend for a long walk on the golden mile! and i cant wait to be in the tens again, although thats half a stone for me on cdc scales - i was 11st 7lbs last night and was 11st 2lbs on my scales, so i just dont trust mine at all now, dont get me wrong, i probably will have a little shimmy on them when they tell me i weigh 10st 13lbs...!!

half way through tuesday :D
xx

i feel like i've had a delayed ketosis reaction!! got a lingering headache and a furry tongue and if my heads under the covers my breath makes my eyes water!

surely it cant have taken 8 days to get into it? i'd of been ravenous??
who knows, hope i start feeling better tomoro though! booo
xx

Well after the other night i seemed to be fine the next day thank god, i couldnt even bare to open my mouth to talk, it was like i had no energy at all, so took half a nytol and we went to bed early. Seemed to be fine when i woke up yesterday morning, although have been waking up absolutely starving, and until i have my shake i completely question everything! As soon as i've had it and a litre of water im ready to take on the world!

Had a bit of a panic yesterday, my littlest went to nursery as usual, and had a phone call at 4.30pm to go pick her up because her temperature had gone up to 39, so got straight into dr's and poor little lamb has an ear infection (was seriously panicking with the flu's and swine flu's about this year) And my eldest has got a case of the runs bless her so its all poorly in my house at the moment!

Day 10 today, have never got this far before and trying to just take baby steps and take each day at a time, i do think it helps that theres nothing in my house thats worth cheating with ha! Would love to do ss+ as so far from what i've read theres minimal difference between the losses on that and ss. But its a psychological thing i think, i feel like its going to slow me down.... anyones losses on ss+ would be nice to hear?

hope everyones having a good week, how quick has it gone, friday tomoro :D
xxxx

Well done Blondie... you are doing so well! Not easy with little ones, especially when they are poorly. I hope the hunger pangs ease off, but I do think it's normal to be hungry when you wake... I always am! The rest of the time it's mainly head hunger with me, but have had two of my packs already today and wondering if it might end up being a 4-pack day. If you are really hungry, having aspare shake for emergencies is always a good plan!

Know what you mean about SS+, I am looking forward to 810, but right now need to take food out of the picture for a while to break bad patterns. I think SS+ losses are almost as good as SS so worth looking at if you are struggling... don't think it will slow you down! Friday tomorrow... that's a nice thought!

xxx

Well done on the loss! Thats fab!

Hope the babes are better soon x

Fridays always = good thoughts :D then only the weekend to overcome and it will be WI again! The only reason i think i fancy ss+ is because i dont want my eldest who is 5 to notice that im not eating and i dont want dieting etc to be something shes conscience of yet.

I think the only other reason i feel so groggy in a morning cos as soon as i stand up i go dizzy etc, but thats understandable considering we're having less than 450 cals a day, and had nothing for 12 hours when i first wake up - need to learn to stand up slower!

I think its probably best for me to take food completely out of the picture too, although on ww i was ok, but before that i had serious binge eating issues! Im hoping i should be fine though as not done anything too bad for a long time (could eat a multipack of crisps in one sitting)
Will see how i get on after WI i think, and if i get desperate at the weekend might do a ss+ meal

thanks for you're support hun
and keep up the amazing work
xxx

sorry cross posted :D thanks kelly xxxx

I think keeping the possibility of an SS+ day up your sleeve is a great solution... actually think i might do the same. Not aiming to do it, but if I hit a rocky patch - well, way better than picking on forbidden stuff! It's all about finding a way to make CD work for you... we'll get there!

xxx

yes yes yes im with you 100% on that one, as with everything, because i know it probably wont damage things, knowing its there is a comfortable safety net, and i like the thought of it been like that instead of a habit, a nifty trick up our sleeves that we probably wont need :)

id kill for a pickled onion, a bit of pickled beetroot and a gherkin haha how wrong is that! i think it will send my taste buds a bit wild though so thats whats keeping me 'clean' ha!
xx

Back