Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Humm, is that via your profile?! I can't see peoples profiles yet. Think it's because I've just joined. If anybody knows?

Sam x

I love a chilli and a spag bowl!! I use extra lean mince tho.
I love cooking every night and love trying new recipes :) all the SW food is lush!!
I'm going to try out some new ones in the next few weeks!

I have cut crisps out all together didn't even want them at Xmas!! Was very pleased but I have such a sweet tooth!! When I'm on plan I'm ok and can resist it but cos I went mad over Xmas my bodies wanting more lol
I'm going to bed now with a happy and positive head!!
Here's to another good day tomorro guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a savoury person so cake and sweets don't bother ke but I love crisps and nuts etc! I wouldn't say I go overboard tho and gorge on them but it's nice to know I can use my syns on them if I need to!
How much has everyone got to lose?
I wanted to lose 2 stone so I've got just over another stone to lose now so I'm padding myself as I've seen so many people lose it then put it straight back on! I'm Using SW as a way of life rather than a diet. I love eating out and having a few drinks at the weekend so it's all about balance really!

I'm prepared for today tho so let's keep motivating eachother!

Go forth & Shrink!! X

*Pacing! Not Padding!*

I would like to lose two stone. Just aiming for the first stone first.........little goals. I would be so happy if I could lose that!!

Not that prepared today but do have lots of fruit to tide me over....will have to pop to the co-op for my lunch. Anyone got any ideas?!

X

Depends what day your doing and what u like...I either have left over tea's, Jacket Potato cheeses n beans, Pasta n Sauce, Low Fat Super Noodles or home made soup etc.
I can't have a salad for lunch as it doesn't full me so I end up picking all day! If your doing a green day why not buy some of the High-Veg Pasta n Sauce? The country veg and tomato n basil are nice & free! I know it's a processed food but it works for me!
X

I don't know how much I want to lose I'm currently 16 stone something will know for sure Tuesday when I get weighed ??so I would say about 6 stone? But that's loads I will be happy to get to a size 14 then try get to a 12. Im currently a 16 top and 18 bottom I'm just doing little goals so my first stone, 10%, etc i too want to keep it off for good! I never ever wanna get big again once I've lost it!!

Goodluck for today all ?lets all have another good one!! X

Hi,

I suppose I just want to take off the three stone that I have put in since I have up the fags!! I'm a 18 top and bottom :-( whereas just before Xmas last year I was a 14 top, 12 bottom so I just want to get back there really!! I'm 15st2lbs now!! Want to be 12lbs by July as I'm off to Florida. The holiday has literally took every penny that I earn as a teacher and its a once in a lifetime holiday for my daughter, so I don't want to be mistaken for a new addition to the killer whale collection!!! So let's do this together!!! We can do this people :) xxxx

Hey Emmalou I'm assuming u mean 12stone not 12lbs or we wouldn't even be able to see u haha!!
I went to Florida in 2010 just 5 adults no children had a blast and actually lost weight coz of all the walking even though I made the most of the food!

The thing with me is I'm not that big but im not happy with my weight as I've always been between 9-9 1/2 stone so last April when I was approaching 11stone I knew I had to find something that suited me and SW does!

Been good so far today so let's carry on! X

I have a pasta and sauce so have grabbed that. It fed feel a bit naughty though!!

It's not naughty it's nice haha! Which one are u having? Most of the Batchelors ones are free I love the chicken n mushroom one and if I fancy it for tea I pad it out with chicken or Quorn chicken and loads of peppers n mushrooms! Mmm! The High Veg ones are lovely tho I'd highly recommend them especially as the basis to a nice tea! X

Haha 12lbs?! That would be nice hey ;) lol

I've not heard of the high veg ones will look out for them.
I've been good so far too. Taking my little one to a soft play this afternoon gonna have a big lunch so I don't pick at anything while there.

Do you girls have diarys? Ill have a little look :) x

Good luck with it. I rejoined with my hubby last night. Had bacon, poached agg and balsamic tomatoes for brekkie with HEb toast, having jacket potato with tuna and salad (and maybe my A!) for lunch and am trying the cod with cherry tomatoes and sauteed potatoes for my dinner from the new mag. I think a thread is a great idea. I need to remind myself to come on here once I go back to work on Monday as I normally only find the time during school hols

Good luck with it. I rejoined with my hubby last night. Had bacon, poached agg and balsamic tomatoes for brekkie with HEb toast, having jacket potato with tuna and salad (and maybe my A!) for lunch and am trying the cod with cherry tomatoes and sauteed potatoes for my dinner from the new mag. I think a thread is a great idea. I need to remind myself to come on here once I go back to work on Monday as I normally only find the time during school hols

Ooh your meal plan for today looks yummy!! Must try new things!!

I've just found a recipe for 'Ham and Egg Muffins' if anyone wants to try them?
- Cook quartered mushrooms & sliced onion in fryligh.
- Which 4 eggs, add diced lean ham, salt & pepper & a little milk.
- Spoon the mushrooms & onions into muffin cases, pour over egg mixture and bake for 25 mins!

Sounds lovely gunna try that over the weekend!! X

*whisk not which! Silly IPhone!*

Sounds lovely xTillyx.I too have just started my journey and have had two good days.I'm officially starting with a WI on Saturday as I was too chicken to get on the scales yesterday morning after my attempt to eat everything I came in contact with in the month of December.I'm doing it at home too as the class times around me dont suit and I cant give 2hrs to going to a class when I work full time and dont get to see my two smallies.I tried SW before but I dont really think I got the plan and I lost about 10lbs but in a very long space of time hopping this time will be different.
Another great teatime snack that I got from a different diet but would be totally SW free is Hampots you put a slice or two of ham in a ramekin dish and crack an egg into it adn either you put pepper, cheese,chilil sauce whatever you want in on top and put it in a moderate oven for 20 mins.they are delicious.
Wish everyone good luck on their journeys and heres to slimmer,healthier women in the future.

Found another recipe I wanted to try - Dahl Curry Cake but I couldn't get Chickpea Dahl so I just used chickpeas and made up my own recipe haha! It was quite nice tho and it made quite a bit so I'll have some tomorro and I'm sure the family will try some! I'm proud of myself for trying new things! X

Bex - With those hampots do u literally just crack an egg or do u whisk it? X

Been soo hungry tonight!! But stuck to plan :)

Food diary today -

Breakfast -
2 eggs and 2 bacon - free
2 slice wholemeal toast - hexB
Low fat spread - 2 syns
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch - full up from brekkie
2 pears - free
Banana - free
2 hard boiled eggs - free

Dinner -
SW spaghetti bolognaise - free
Mushrooms and veg - free
Sugarfree jelly - free
Apple and pear - free

I'm gonna watch celeb big bro can't wait!! :D and might have a treat size fudge at 5.5 syns will update if I do I want it bad but might try resist!

How you all getting on today? X

Back