Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

OMG 5lbs is an amazing loss Well Done you!!!

Ive got WI tomorrow morning so I'll see how well ive done...been having sneak peaks tho and I think it'll be 1.5-2 even though I've stuck to it properly all week! X

Thats amazing well done, you must be delighted.Mines Saturday so fingers crossed I'm down too.I'm having an ok week was brilliant last week for the first few days but this week not so strict..

Thank you! You all have done well aswell.

I had a lovely night and been naughty but back on track in the morning :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm a bit deflated withy WI this morning...1lb!? I know it's still a loss and I should be happy but I stuck to the plan properly, made loads of new meals and stayed within my syns so im baffled as to why it's only 1lb when the other day it was 1.5 and I haven't over are or anything! :( x

Hi there.. Just popped in to subscribe..
Am new to SW, signed up lastnight but been doing it since Saturday with the help of this site and books my friend gave me.. Have the new books now tho so will have a read when I get a chance...
Sorry you felt alone here on your last thread.. Its a great site and has kept me on track since Jan 2011 doing WW.. Have skipped over to SW in the hope of kick starting some losses as my losses slowed/stopped in the last while..
I have a diary on here too if you'd like to subscribe.. Hopefully we can steel/swap meal ideas and give each other help and support thru thru good and bad times...

Well I'm a bit deflated withy WI this morning...1lb!? I know it's still a loss and I should be happy but I stuck to the plan properly, made loads of new meals and stayed within my syns so im baffled as to why it's only 1lb when the other day it was 1.5 and I haven't over are or anything! :( x

Same as me... I thought I would lose more as it was the first week.. Before I have lost at least 3lb... My son lost 7lb the first week (unbelievable and boy was I envious). I feel we must keep positive - at least we are 1lb lighter than before. We know it works keeping the diary, perhaps a bit more exercise walking etc. might help. I used my walker a lot last week but it was too much for my first week, my joints ached too much so will do less but more often hopefully that will help. I got a pedometer this week to measure my steps... apparently the most effective is 10,000 in a day... which is more than I probably have done in a week... but it does help to keep you moving more.

Thanks Michelle! Someone else mentioned my losses might slow down as I haven't got much to lose so we'll see next week! Hope it was just a blip and I can get a better loss next week! But 1lb I'd still hard to lose haha! X

Am only new to SW so please don't be offended, but altho you've been on plan all week, have you been having 1/3 of every meal from the superfree foods list?? Have you drank enough water? Eaten enough veg? Is it near TOTM? Are you eating white or wholemeal pasta/rice etc?
I hope I'm not offending here.. Just a thought..

Hi girls,

I just want to say try not to be disheartened - it IS still a loss :D and you are lighter than what you were this time last week. The small loss could be down to lots of different things - time of the month, water retention, not drinking enough water etc? My motto will always be "the more you drink, the more you shrink" - I guarantee if you upped the water this week you'd see a big difference on the scales next week :)

Just try not to let it de-rail you. :) Slimming world works so just carry on doing what you're doing and you'll get there xx

I do mainly green days butive had loads of fruit n veg to what I used to, didn't go over syns, drunk loads of water including hot lemon water etc. I had TOTM Thurs-Mon so it could even ne water retention? Dunno but I'm carrying on with the plan regardless and see what next week brings! Thanks :D

I do mainly green days butive had loads of fruit n veg to what I used to, didn't go over syns, drunk loads of water including hot lemon water etc. I had TOTM Thurs-Mon so it could even ne water retention? Dunno but I'm carrying on with the plan regardless and see what next week brings! Thanks :D

I bet it's that :) Just keep doing what you're doing and I bet you'll have a good loss next week xx

Jess xx

Thanks Jess! Here's to next week! X

I do mainly green days but ive had loads of fruit n veg to what I used to, didn't go over syns, drunk loads of water including hot lemon water etc. I had TOTM Thurs-Mon so it could even ne water retention? Dunno but I'm carrying on with the plan regardless and see what next week brings! Thanks :D
Yea I'd say that's definitely what it is.. bet you have a big loss next week..
Great that you're carrying on and not letting it thro you off.. Well done..

Thanks girls I need the encouragement haha!

Good Luck! X

Hi everyone, I joined my local slimming world last night, I have a fair way to go but i am concerned about the amount of food you can eat. I'm used to Weight Watchers which is quite strict with weighing/measuring ect so this is quite hard for me to get my head around, Can anyone suggest a way around this.. I have tuna and past today but put loads of salad cream in (Light) I didn't measure this so don't know how many syns re in it, Will be more careful with this in the future!!

I really want a loss next week - So any tips will be greatly welcome :)
xx

Hi everyone, I joined my local slimming world last night, I have a fair way to go but i am concerned about the amount of food you can eat. I'm used to Weight Watchers which is quite strict with weighing/measuring ect so this is quite hard for me to get my head around, Can anyone suggest a way around this.. I have tuna and past today but put loads of salad cream in (Light) I didn't measure this so don't know how many syns re in it, Will be more careful with this in the future!!

I really want a loss next week - So any tips will be greatly welcome :)
xx
Gema I'm the same.. Joined up to SW last night after 2 years of following WW.. Its a tranition alright..
Just enjoy yer lunch, stick to plan for the rest of the day.. And then next time weigh out yer salad cream.. 1 lunch won't hurt yer loss.. And good luck :)

Back