Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

How we all doing today?

I woke up this morning with loads of energy which I've not had all over Xmas so it shows that the healthy eating is paying off!
I wanted to do body combat but couldn't get out the house in time with the kids I think ill do an exercise DVD later at home.

So far today I've had -

Fruit n fibre - hexB
Bacon and eggs - free
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

all going well today. been really busy at home and work but sticking to it. i'll be doing zumba on wii later if i get the chance - can't make it to gym as have an assignment to be in for monday and haven't started the 2nd one yet! oops. if it was on the sw plan i'd get top marks as i know it inside out after all these years!! love the recipe ideas. any good veggie ones send them my way - i need to cook some inspiring food so the meals are so yummy i don't want any treats! have a great weekend all.

Hey all! I've been ok but went over on syns today - Linda McCartney Mushroom & Ale Pie - 22 syns and not worth it at all!!! But I haven't used all my syns over the last few days so I'm still within my 105 for the week! I had that pie with new potatos and loads of veg!
I had some of my Homemade Curry Cake for lunch with Baked Beans and it was lovely! I just had 2 slices of 400g W/Meal toast with a bit of butter for breakfast. And after tea I had free WW Yoghurt & Banana.
X

I made a really nice dinner!!

I fried off onions and garlic then added chicken and mushrooms and fried them all in fry light. Added chicken stock and simmered then added fat free fromage frais and green beans. Served it with rice and a corn on the cob. Yum yum!!

Stuffed now but really craving something sweet again I'm going to give in and have some chocolate!

Foods been good today -

Breakfast -
Fruit n fibre - hexB
Milk - hexA
2 eggs - free
2 bacon - free
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Snack - pear

Lunch -
Jacket potato - free
SW shephards pie - free
Had lunch at my friends so trust it was SW!
3 maoam sweets - 2.5 syns

Snack -
Mini chomp - 3 syns
Caved into sweet craving!!

Dinner -
Recipe above all free apart from the rice which was 2.5 syns

I will have some chocolate and take me to 15 syns but ok with this!
Gonna go for a walk tomorro :)

Why is the rice 2.5 Hun? Isn't it free?
Sounds like a nice meal plan! X

It was the uncle bens express rice I thought they were free but the 2 min microwave ones aren't! :( not many syns tho

I finished the night off with a mini curly wurly which was 3.5 syns not too bad for a chocolate fix.
I'm going to make a pudding out of the new mag tomorro and a nice dinner to treat myself as was invited to a friends for a Chinese but I'm not gonna go! I'm being unsociable but I can't sit and watch them eat it and I want a 100% week so being strict with myself!!

I'm loving all these menu suggestions. You're going to have a great loss this week! You'll soon be ready for meals out with friends once you get into the swing of things.

Am I the only person who is suddenly obsessed with food? Only started on Thurs and can't stop thinking about food. Also very hungry which I know I shouldnt be but I think its psychological rather than actual hungry.

Haha I'm obsessed too!! I love making new recipes and love all the tastes!! It's the best diet I've ever done!!
I think of food all the time cos I wanna try the next thing all the time but have to wait til next day :( lol xx

How u getting on?

Yeah it does become obsessive but in a good way coz we wanna do well!

I've had me Weetabix now I'm off the gym for a little workout! See u later x

Well done with the gym!! I'm gonna go for a long walk tomorro.
Have eaten alot today but all on plan but hope I've not eaten too much :-/

Breakfast
2 eggs - free
2 bacon - free
Spaghetti hoops - free

Lunch -
Chicken - free
Chicken rice - free

Dinner
Potato skins with onion and bacon cooked SW way - free with cheese as hexA
Extra light mayo - 1 syn
Salad - free
Basmati rice - free
Chicken - free
Sauce from last night again - free

1 glass rose wine - 6 syns

I'm really happy tonight my oh weighed himself and has agreed to weigh himself weekly :) it's great cos I know he means it now and will keep track on how he does xx

What plan are u doing Hun? I've notice you've put free next to meet and rice etc but if your doing EE you haven't included 1/3 superfree with each meal? X

I'm doing extra easy but I only really have the extra veg at dinner time I forgot to add green beans and corn on cob last night

I struggle with lunch cos I'm usually having a quick lunch and I try with breakfast. I still lose weight tho so don't mind too much. I will try add more veg tho

Just been for an hours walk and had omelette and mushrooms for breakfast - so far so good xx

That's fine if it's working Hun! I struggled to get my head round EE for ages but now I get it buy prefer Green Days as I don't always have the right amount of fruit n veg, with the odd EE as I like my 2 HexB's & HexA's! X

Good day today :)

Breakfast - omelette and mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack - banana

Lunch - prawn cocktail (king prawns, lettuce, tomatoes and dressing made with tbsp extra light mayo and tbsp ketchup) with 2 slices wholemeal bread

Snack - fudge bar - 5 syns (curb my choc craving)

Dinner - cod, SW chips, mushy peas and salad

Went for a walk today aswell and feeling really positive and didn't pick after dinner!!

Weigh in tomorro xx

Sounds like a good SW day! Well Done!
I've been very good today too so fingers crossed when I WI on Wed!

Good Luck let me know how u get on at WI tomorro!! X

Thanks hun! Goodluck for Wednesday

I got weighed this morning at class it was manic with all the new starters!! And lost 5lb!! :D so chuffed

Going out for dinner to pizza express tonight with some friends I'm gonna have the night off :) still being good today tho well trying lol xx

Back