Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Gema90. - you really can eat lots don't worry. I have heard though that it can take a couple of weeks to kick in straight after ww so be patient. You do have to measure and syn anything not free or healthy extra though and be very hot on writing your food diary so you can keep track (same as ww). I've always found sw way better so good luck!!

Blew the diet today after good intentions too! Nevermind tomorrows a new day and I'll just not have as many syns the rest of the week! X

Tomorrow another day hun!! Just cut back ya syns then!!
Don't be disheartened about your weight loss it's still a loss so well done :)

Dubchick I will find your diary and follow you thanks for the support :)

Diary for today -

Breakfast -

Omelette - free
Ham - free
Plum tomatoes - free
Mullerlight yoghurt - free

Lunch -
Wholemeal bread - hexB
Tuna - free
Salad cream light - 2 syns

Snack -
2 Jaffa cakes - 5 syns

Dinner -
Pork - free
Rice - free
Sweet and sour sauce light - 7 syns

Went for a walk with the kids today and fed the ducks so a positive day all round :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blew the diet today after good intentions too! Nevermind tomorrows a new day and I'll just not have as many syns the rest of the week! X
Today's a new day.. Start over..

I know some ppl take their weigh day as a day off n start a fresh the following day and still have losses.. If you're good 80% of the time, n naughty only 20% you're not doing bad... Draw a line n start a fresh :)

Dubchick I will find your diary and follow you thanks for the support :)

Diary for today -

Breakfast -

Omelette - free
Ham - free
Plum tomatoes - free
Mullerlight yoghurt - free

Lunch -
Wholemeal bread - hexB
Tuna - free
Salad cream light - 2 syns

Snack -
2 Jaffa cakes - 5 syns

Dinner -
Pork - free
Rice - free
Sweet and sour sauce light - 7 syns

Went for a walk with the kids today and fed the ducks so a positive day all round :D

Thank you.. Need all the help n advice I can get.. think am getting the swing of how this plan works but still lotz to learn :) There's a link to my diary on my signature there...

You're day looks yumtastic.. Well done :)

Thanks Frances! Been 100% so far today! xx

Thank you :) I have been keeping a food diary and doing some exercise.. So do healthy extras count towards your syns? Confused now lol.. I thought you could eat as many Free and Super free foods as you like and a healthy a and healthy b choice for free too each day? xxx

Thank you :) I have been keeping a food diary and doing some exercise.. So do healthy extras count towards your syns? Confused now lol.. I thought you could eat as many Free and Super free foods as you like and a healthy a and healthy b choice for free too each day? xxx
Yea you have it right.. But 1/3 of each meal must be from the SuperFree Foods List..
You only syn something from the healthy extra's lists if you you eat more than the allowance of the healthy extra.. For instance.. 350ml skimmed milk is a healthy extra a.. So if you have 400ml you must syn the extra 50ml...

Also I've just found our that if your doing EE when u have your Hex you don't have to have the 1/3 superfree...if you get me? So if u used your Hex B and had 2 slices of wholemeal toast (400g loaf) and beans you don't have to have 1/3 superfree as your having your fibre etc from the meal.

Hope this helps! X

Also I've just found our that if your doing EE when u have your Hex you don't have to have the 1/3 superfree...if you get me? So if u used your Hex B and had 2 slices of wholemeal toast (400g loaf) and beans you don't have to have 1/3 superfree as your having your fibre etc from the meal.

Hope this helps! X
Oh really? That's great.. Thanks for that :)

I never knew that!!

My days not been brilliant it shows that you have to plan and prepare in advance on this diet as I was meeting a friend for coffee after dropping my little one at pre school. I didn't have time for breakfast so I popped to boots opposite costa coffee (as there was nothing in there I could have!!) and got soreen loaf which was 5 syns and a diet coke so had that had a lovely catch up but needed lunch as wasn't going home in the afternoon so I got a shapers sandwich from boots and a shapers caramel bar I don't no the syns of the sandwich don't think it was high but I don't no. Had the caramel bar after then came home and cooked a slimming world carbonara which is on plan!!
But went for a drink tonight with friends and they got bread and oils to share and I had a little bit.
I don't think I've gone over syns too bad but it's alloying I wasn't on plan but its hard when out and about :-/

Gonna have a 100% day tomorro and try exercise too!!

How was all your days? X

You definitely have too plan, Which is probably hard for some of you with little ones, I usually plan my meals a few days at a time when i have a spare 10 mins or so (Well i say usually i have only had to do it once lol) But i plan to carry it on.. Works great for me though. If i don't know what i'm eating i generally raid the cupboards tut tut.. Still skeptical about the sheer amount of food you are aloud, Obviously the diet works, you can see all the great result on this website but i'm worried about weigh in Tuesday
argh.gif

xxx

Hey ladies! Hope your all ok!
I had a brilliant day yesterday after my sabotage on wed!
My mum has started doing it with me from home so we've been cooking lovely meals it's nice to see her really trying after her failed attempt last year! So she weighed herself this morning and has lost 7lbs!! Made up for her and hopefully this is the boost she needs to lose the other 2.5 stone she wants to lose! X

I never knew that!!

My days not been brilliant it shows that you have to plan and prepare in advance on this diet as I was meeting a friend for coffee after dropping my little one at pre school. I didn't have time for breakfast so I popped to boots opposite costa coffee (as there was nothing in there I could have!!) and got soreen loaf which was 5 syns and a diet coke so had that had a lovely catch up but needed lunch as wasn't going home in the afternoon so I got a shapers sandwich from boots and a shapers caramel bar I don't no the syns of the sandwich don't think it was high but I don't no. Had the caramel bar after then came home and cooked a slimming world carbonara which is on plan!!
But went for a drink tonight with friends and they got bread and oils to share and I had a little bit.
I don't think I've gone over syns too bad but it's alloying I wasn't on plan but its hard when out and about :-/

Gonna have a 100% day tomorro and try exercise too!!

How was all your days? X

Morning... I wouldn't worry about your day yesterday.. You made good choices and its 1 day out of 7.. You'll do fine :)
My day was good yesterday.. Used the most syns yesterday than I've used all week.. Every other day was 2 may 3 syns but yesterday I made up for that and used 12!!!!! I had 2 custard creams with a cuppa when i got in from work (Stupid BF pulled them out of the cupboard :mad:) and worked out later they were 3 syns each :eek: Was so annoyed as I don't "love" custard creams so I'd have had something nicer if I was aware.. Anyway was still within my daily allowance so was fine.. But the night before weigh in is the night I choose to use most syns... DUUUHHHH!!!!
Hope you have a good day today :)

Hey ladies! Hope your all ok!
I had a brilliant day yesterday after my sabotage on wed!
My mum has started doing it with me from home so we've been cooking lovely meals it's nice to see her really trying after her failed attempt last year! So she weighed herself this morning and has lost 7lbs!! Made up for her and hopefully this is the boost she needs to lose the other 2.5 stone she wants to lose! X
Aww amazing loss for your Mam.. Well done her :)
Have a good day :)

Aww well done to your mum!! Bet she's so chuffed bless her :)

Oh I do like a custard cream but I couldn't just stop at 2 so I avoid things like that. Well done hun
So is it your weigh in tonight?? Let us know how you get on!!

Just seen Kelly Osborne on Lorraine she's tiny now!! She's done so well makes me wanna do this even more ;)

And yes I agree you do have to plan!!
My oh is finishing work early today and having a rare Friday night off as he normally works in the evening on a Friday so I'm gonna make a really nice slimming world meal for us to enjoy and may use some syns on a glass of wine :)

Oh is doing slimming world aswell but he needs to learn a few things still... He also said to my son this morning we would go harvester this afternoon :-/ I really don't want to go as I always feel bloated after so I've suggested going for a long walk this afternoon then ill make a nice meal tonight will see what we do later. I don't trust my oh to pick the best choices there and I really want him to see a good loss Sunday to keep going!!

Anyway ill stop rambling on lol

Breakfast -
Banana - free
Pear - free
Muller light strawberry yoghurt - free

Gonna try do 20 mins of josie gibsons DVD it's bloody hard tho lol xx

Aww well done to your mum!! Bet she's so chuffed bless her :)

Oh I do like a custard cream but I couldn't just stop at 2 so I avoid things like that. Well done hun
So is it your weigh in tonight?? Let us know how you get on!!

Just seen Kelly Osborne on Lorraine she's tiny now!! She's done so well makes me wanna do this even more ;)

And yes I agree you do have to plan!!
My oh is finishing work early today and having a rare Friday night off as he normally works in the evening on a Friday so I'm gonna make a really nice slimming world meal for us to enjoy and may use some syns on a glass of wine :)

Oh is doing slimming world aswell but he needs to learn a few things still... He also said to my son this morning we would go harvester this afternoon :-/ I really don't want to go as I always feel bloated after so I've suggested going for a long walk this afternoon then ill make a nice meal tonight will see what we do later. I don't trust my oh to pick the best choices there and I really want him to see a good loss Sunday to keep going!!

Anyway ill stop rambling on lol

Breakfast -
Banana - free
Pear - free
Muller light strawberry yoghurt - free

Gonna try do 20 mins of josie gibsons DVD it's bloody hard tho lol xx

Well my class weigh in will be Tuesdays but I've been weighing in on here for the last 2 years and am sticking with that.. I'll go to class but not record those results on here.. Just going there really til I get my head around the plan and so I have access to the online syns bible..
I started Slimming World on my own last Saturday (my diet week starts Saturdays, and weigh in Friday morning) so my first week doing it at home has brought a 2.5LB loss... Am chuffed.. I wasn't expecting a good loss as its not really my "first week" dieting as I've been doing Weight Watchers up until starting SW on Saturday so was hoping for a pound/1.5 loss.. So very pleased with myself.. Don't know why I've lost as my food hasn't changed at all really.. The only thing that's changed is I've not had any bread since brekkie on Saturday.. been having porridge as my HEXB and pasta n noodles for lunches, so no need for bread... Either way.. am not questioning it... :D
My Class weigh-ins will show on my ticker in my sugnature so that'll update each Tuesday (but Thursday next as I can't make the class)

Kelly Osbourne looks great doesn't she?! She has a show starting up too (maybe started already now) to help ppl slim.. Seen an add for it but can't remember what station.. She looks great.. I think sometimes tho she goes too far and looks sick.. But she looks good as she is now :)

Aww.. sounds like a lovely night with yer OH.. Nice glass of vino is defo in order seen as he usually works late ;)

Well done for your loss Dubchick81.. I love unexpected losses, boosts you for the week ahead and keeps you focused :)

Today

Breakfast:
Bacon (Free)
mushrooms (Free)
Salad cream (1 Syn) (Odd i know lol)
low calorie pitta bread (4 Syns)

Lunch: Grapes (Free)

Tea will be:
Cannelloni pasta, stuffed with extra lean mince beef (Free)
Home made tomato sauce (Free)
Mozzarella 25g (4.5 Syns) (i think)

Cant wait for tea i planned this meal the other day so i wouldn't fall off the wagon over the weekend when with my OH he loves it too, Its delicious and i have been looking forward to it since!!
Oh and a bottle of wine (24 Syns) I save my syns up for the weekend so i can be abit naughty :D

xxx

Brilliant loss Dubchick u must be thrilled!!

Well I on the other hand need my mouth sewing please!!!
I had a brilliant day yesterday and today up until tea...me and the Boyf had a...Dominos!!!
Arrggghhh!! What is up with me?! Just need to not have any syns the rest if the week now!! X

Gem that dinner sounds gorgeous!! I will def be having that!!
I saw a pulled pork recipe online I'm gonna make in the slow cooker Sunday can't wait :)

Well I've had a great day!! Did an exercise DVD this morning then went for a long walk with the family this afternoon through the woods :)

Having a nice night with the oh but sneaked on here quickly ;)

Food today -

Breakfast -
Banana - free
Pear - free
Yoghurt - free

Lunch -
Wholemeal bread - hexB
Ham - free
Lf marg - 2 syns
Banana - free
Pear - free

Dinner -

Starter -
King prawns marinated in lemon, dill, garlic, chilli - free (this was amazing!!!)
Salad - free
Balsamic vinegar - free

Main
Chicken kievs -
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon - free
Garlic, fat free fromage frais, parsley - free
Parmesan cheese - hexA
Smash - free
Slimming world chips - free
Salad - free

2 glasses rose wine - 12 syns

I slipped up and had some mini eggs there 1.5 syns per 2 eggs but not sure how many I had :-/ oops but the walk should have helped!!

Got melon,banana and raspberries for pudding later :)

I'm meant to be going harvester tomorro but bit worried about this ill try go for another walk if I do go there xx

Back