Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

That was meant to say Chinese 5-spice not 4! Ha! I've yet to try it so will give u the verdict tomorro night!
I've boiled 2 eggs for egg on toast fir brekki tomorro forca change! I know the eggs will be cold but it won't bother me!
So glad my mums getting into it properly after her failed attempt last year! It's nice to cook with and for eachother rather than me just cooking SW friendly meals and the family having something else!
dunno what to have for lunch yet I've got those high-veg pasta n sauce country veg flavour as they are lovely but may just have a jacket potato see how I feel tomorro!

No snow here in Liverpool even though some people in Liverpool did ours was just sleet which was washed away by the rain this morning anyway!

X

Just hope I don't ruin it before wed haha!
Ahh hope your ok Hun x

Oh dear hope your ok!

A pound is still a loss going in the right direction :)
I'm feeling heavy tonight but looking forward to weighing myself in the morning! I always weigh myself at home but I still go to class in the evening and get weighed bit silly I know but I like staying to class and getting the certificates etc.

I'm having spaghetti bolognaise tonight :) can't wait for it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
All good girls thanks.. Have put the story on my thread.. But the long n short of it.. My fire place exploded on Saturday leaving me sitting in the hospital all night with my BF.. Only a broken arm between the 2 of us so we were very very lucky.. (I was even luckier as the broken arm is his ha) House is a bit of a mess but its just a house at the end of the day.. Can be repaired.. Pain in the face tho as we only bought it in December.. :( Oh well.. Its just a house :)
Main thing for me (after us both being OK obviously) was I didn't let it thro me off plan.. LOVE Slimming World.. As no matter what, its possible to stick with it..
Dinner last night was fine as his Mam made pasta bolognese.. And bless her she said "Frances I got that ex lean mince and drained it all off and all so you're OK to eat it" She's so sweet..
Probably staying there again tonight.. Maybe even for the week so I'll just be as good as I can. I can't be cooking a separate meal for me (how rude would that be?!) and would never expect her to cook food to suit me.. She's so good letting us stay there, never mind amending her meals for me!! In fairness tho she's a typical Irish mother so dinners are usually meat, potato n veg of some sort so won't be too bad.. I'll get in as much good food as I can during the day while in work.. I'm still doing my lunches from home so brekkie n lunch are OK and I've a tonne of fruit for snacks.. Thankfully i'm not an evening snacker so am safe there..
(sorry for the ramble.. have taken over yer thread... )

Oh God sounds bad good job no-1 was seriously injured except his broken arm of course!
Good on you for trying to stick to plan tho whilst your not in your own home!

I had a sneak peak this morning and now it's saying STS so I'm a bit disappointed but hopefully tomorro may show different! Let's wait n see! X

Oh God sounds bad good job no-1 was seriously injured except his broken arm of course!
Good on you for trying to stick to plan tho whilst your not in your own home!

I had a sneak peak this morning and now it's saying STS so I'm a bit disappointed but hopefully tomorro may show different! Let's wait n see! X
The scales are a funny thing.. I usually show a loss 2 days before WI. A gain the day before. And then a loss on WI day... (I say usually.. that's usually when there is a loss... Obviously its different when there's a gain... lol

Yea we were extremely lucky

God dont talk about scales I hate the bloody things!! I weighed myself yesterday and it showed a 4lb loss so was thrilled I have done exercise every day either a walk or an exercise DVD and have eaten well so should lose well I weighed myself this morning and its showing ive only lost 2lb!! I'm really gutted about this as have worked hard this week!!
I've been to body combat this morning so will see what the official weigh in is tonight at class.
Just puts me off doing exercise!! And I really wanted to lose 4 this week to get into the 15's!! I've worked so hard ;(

Oh my goodness that explosion sounds awful!! How scary your lucky noone was seriously hurt!! Hope the house can be fixed soon xx

I'm going to to try not weigh myself in the week and suprise myself weigh day as I'm up and down all the time! Xx

Hey ladies hope your all doing well!
Still nervous about my WI tomorro but we'll see!
Had the nicest tea tonight! Did you get the free SW mags in The Mirror? Well we made the sticky 5-spice gammon with egg noodles and roasted veg! Mmm! I'd deffo recommend it but next time I would ease off on the orange zest n juice next time as it was a bit overpowering but still nice! X

Your dinner sounds nice! I've got gammon to have this week I might look at that recipe :)

Well weigh in tonight and lost 2lb!! Pleased with that.
Also worked out if we keep losing just 2lb a month we could lose 4 stone by August!! Sounds so easy lol I couldn't imagine being 4 stone lighter wouldn't recognise myself lol.

Goodluck with your weigh in tomorro xx

It was lovely! And I've just made some red pepper hummus for with tomorro nights tea...Quorn Lamb Strips with a wrap, salad and couscous! Mmm!
Thanks will let u know in the morning how I get on! X

I've lost 1/2lb! Made up coz I deffo went over on my syns!
Here's to more effort and new recipes this week! X

Your dinner sounds nice! I've got gammon to have this week I might look at that recipe :)

Well weigh in tonight and lost 2lb!! Pleased with that.
Also worked out if we keep losing just 2lb a month we could lose 4 stone by August!! Sounds so easy lol I couldn't imagine being 4 stone lighter wouldn't recognise myself lol.

Goodluck with your weigh in tomorro xx

I've lost 1/2lb! Made up coz I deffo went over on my syns!
Here's to more effort and new recipes this week! X

Well done on the losses ladies :D

Ta Hun! I know it's not much but it's still a loss! 1.5lbs to go and ive lost a stone! I did actually lose a stone earlier last year but put a few lb back on!

Have a look in the 'Doing SW from home' thread someone has posted a delish Pastitso recipe I cant wait to try!! Mmm! I love food!

X

Ta Hun! I know it's not much but it's still a loss! 1.5lbs to go and ive lost a stone! I did actually lose a stone earlier last year but put a few lb back on!

Have a look in the 'Doing SW from home' thread someone has posted a delish Pastitso recipe I cant wait to try!! Mmm! I love food!

X
A loss is a loss so its brilliant.. I know when you think a half.. it sounds little, but have you seen what half a pound of fat is??? Its a great achievment.. Don't be taking away from your hard work.. Its not easy this weight loss lark... So every little bit is another step closer to where you want to be.. Well done :) xxx

Helloo everyone! Hope you's are all good and doing well on the diets :) I weighed in on Tuesday (1st week) Only lost 1lb but i was expecting a gain so i'm happy with that, Going for at least 3lbs this Tuesday so I'm on my 2lb a week track :)

Lean beef under 5% fat is my new BFF - Made home made mini burgers, mushrooms and Mash for tea I'm soo full, it was delicious and syn free :D
xxx

Hey girls! Tea was lovely again tonight! I had Quorn Lamb Style Strips (free) in a WW wrap (5.5 syns) with salad and couscous (1/2 syn as shared the pack with mum!) then my home made roastedred pepper hummus! Mmm!!!
X

Ooh how did you make the hummus?

Gem well done for your loss hun keep it up :)
I'm aiming for another 2lbs next week

Food today -

Breakfast -

Shredded wheat fruitful - hexB
Milk - hexA

Lunch -

Jacket potato - free
Tuna and sweetcorn - free
Extra light mayo - 2 syns
Salad - free

SF jelly - free
Spray cream - 1/2 syn (nice suprise being so low syns!!)

Special K moments - 5 syns (tasty treat)

Dinner -

Roast chicken - free
SW roast potatoes - free
Parsnips - free
Peas - free
Broccoli - free
Carrots - free
Chicken gravy - 1.5 syns

1 hour walk today.

9 syns in total

Well done on doing so well today! What kinda spray cream is this? I'm looking for low syn cream! Lol x

Back