please help im so down

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hello everyone i really would apreciate people replys i've been on the exant fs diet for 6 days now and yesterday my weight went up 8oz and today its gone up 10oz i dont no what im doing wrong i have stuck to this diet 100% everyday n have been doing some soft exercise i've just come on my TOTM but didnt tink it would make a big different i just fill so down im thinkin whats the point at the moment if im not losing weight please help me otherwise im going to go of the waggon x

hi sweety, im new to exante also! this is my 2nd day- however i lost quite a bit on slimming world previous to this( see the thread inspiration of mine and it may kp u motivated) anyway when i was on sw bein due the totm could affect yr weight from as little as half a pound to 7!, so i shouldnt worry too much hun its natural xx

ok thank hun really apreciate the comment x

keep up the good work hun, im sure you will see a difference on the scales once yr totm is over xx

hello everyone i really would apreciate people replys i've been on the exant fs diet for 6 days now and yesterday my weight went up 8oz and today its gone up 10oz i dont no what im doing wrong i have stuck to this diet 100% everyday n have been doing some soft exercise i've just come on my TOTM but didnt tink it would make a big different i just fill so down im thinkin whats the point at the moment if im not losing weight please help me otherwise im going to go of the waggon x

Hey hun - don't go off wagon. Keep at it, if you keep at it you will lose. TOTM can affect you - I put on a pound before it came on last week and it only came off yesterday.

What you need to remember is that if you come off plan and go back to eating as you were, you will gain weight. Keep doing exante and you WILL lose weight.

It sounds like you are daily weighing and if you are i think it would be a good idea to STOP doing that. For some daily weighing is not good because any slight variation in weight can cause you to sabotage your efforts.

This diet works - everyone on here is proof of that.

I have lost over 8 stone in a very short period of time and I would never have achieved that without Exante.

Be strong chick and remember - it will come off xxx

yh im adicted to jumpin on the scales n it nearly 2lb in 2 days that y i fill so dwn but i think i will stop jumpin on the scale every week and weight myself when i come of and im going to stick to it i dnt want to go bk to the old me

Hey honey 10 ounces after 2 days isn't even a pound (16 ounces = one pound ) and that sort of fluctuation can be down to so many things even just the silly scales . As everyone has said it's darn impossible not to lose if you are TS and even if the scales don't shout it out for whatever of those many reasons you are shrinking !

Hope you have a good day x

ah thanks and i gained 8oz yesterday and 10 oz today ive gone from 12.10 - 12.11.6 i was just shoked to see the weight go up if u no what i mean but i think im just going to hide my scales and weight in when im of TOTM cause i dont like to see the weight gain expecialy when i read every1's great weight loss it the 1st week and im gainin but mayb i shud go by my inch's lost cause im quessing my weight is fluctuating due to my TOTM, will resist getin on the scales until im of x thanx you all very much for your comments been doing great on this diet so far and hope you all are enjoy ur diets anf geting some great losses

Keep at it chick - it will just be a fluctuation with TOTM as it's physically impossible for the weight not to come off with TS (and quickly). Put the scales away and only weigh in on your official day. If you must peek try and do it half way through the week (i.e. max 2 WIs per week) as you should see progress that way. Daily WIs work for some, but if natural variations get you down (as they do me too) it should be avoided.

Hope you feel better - I'm part way through week 2 and have only just started feeling like myself again (and I feel fab - so much energy, etc). BUT everyday seemed to get a little easier along the way and I got the support I needed here when dealing with psychological cravings.

You'll be reporting mega losses very soon :) xx

Last edited:
A weekly weigh in is definitely the healthiest way to do it :)

yh i tink im going to do that i've hiden the scales , and just get em dwn on my actual weight in day , i no its going to get easy n i no im sticking to this diet 100% so i must be in ketosis burnin the fat so i tink im going to put my wilpower into not stepping on the scales, thank you every1 you really have made me fill alot beter , thank you x

Back