Please help me bounce back from the ultimate failure and lose 8/9 stone!

so true, I am always being told to make "baby steps" but like you as an impulsive so and so who works best in extremes, so all or nothing I am either all in or all out, I sign up for things, agree to do something on impulse and then get so anxious later on. I am trying to focus on the middle road at the moment and take things more easily but as someone who has always been so impulsive I find it so hard to do this, I am improving a bit but still need to practice this middle ground thing ha ha Em xx

hi rasberrycupcake
i am really proud of myself i really am because i have good family support and you lot i seem to be ok when im on a low as there is someone here to give me the kick up the bum lol it was not till i had my pic took by my hubby this week and put them next to the wedding photo of my sisters wedding end of april this year and then the queens good old knees up this june how much diffrent in the face i did look lololol a little thinner i must put them in my album this weekend

well here goes for my next little mini goal to be in 21s for september:)

xxchezzxx

you are doing so well Chezz, I'm so happy for you hun, 3 stone off is massive!! I honestly don't know how I would stay on track at times without your support on here, you are so funny and really keep me and the others on here going, you are an inspiration hun! Em xx

aw em thanks thats so lovely thanks love its just who i am mad chez lolol i know when i first come on i was down but not for long lolol i feel so touched by that it lovely to know that i can help someone but saying that em your there for me when i need a kick or a laugh and the others to i think its a lovely part of the forum here i do

xxchezzxx

thanks Chezz, I personally think the wemitts bit is the most friendly bit, but I'm a bit biased as I have met so many lovely people on here you included. I just find that everytime I log on I can't wait to read your posts as I end up laughing so much which is so needed right now, Em xx

Back