Please help me get back on track

I've been doing so well on LL and lost over 3 stone. I was about 4lbs away from my goal weight when I started to nibble which later turned into a binge and I've carried on binging for the last week and I've gained over half a stone! Im finding it really hard to get back on track. Im less than a stone away. I cant get my head back into it. Has anyone else been in the same situation? How did you cope. Has anyone any suggestions? :wave_cry:

I was about 4lbs away from my goal weight when I started to nibble which later turned into a binge and I've carried on binging for the last week and I've gained over half a stone! Im finding it really hard to get back on track. Im less than a stone away. I cant get my head back into it. Has anyone else been in the same situation? How did you cope. Has anyone any suggestions? :wave_cry:

Such a common story - the wee nibble that won't do any harm.... turning into a full on binge. Tackle your crooked thinking and quash those voices in your head. You have to get back onto the packs 100% to finish your journey. You CAN do it.

It's just a few weeks to go and you will then be able to start reintroducing food in a controlled way so that you will be able to banish your food monsters and maintain the new you forever!

And if you don't, you'll probably continue to put on a half stone every week or two - in only a month or two and you will have regained all the weight you worked hard to lose.

Tough love - but Your choice! Make sure it's the 100% abstinence.

Good luck. xx

Oh been there myself babe.
You are soooo close so just hang in there and you know you can pick yourself up again.
Everyone has got ups and downs and it doesn't make you less commited or strong (like some have suggested to me)
It just means you're a perfectly normal human being designed to be weak at times.
Just remember everything in life happens for a reason and what you can do is to learn from it now! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Have a word with your LLC and i am sure that will help!
Just stay strong girl!
Good luck!

look back at some photos pre LL
try on some old clothes
do you really want to go back there?

come on, you have done so well - you can't change what you have done, but you don;t have to let it spoil everything.

pretend you are week 1 again, start afresh

keep posting on here

read some of the inspriational blogs people have written

come on, you can do this!

daisy x

Back