please help me :(

I forced my pack down last night and went straight to bed, that way I couldn't think about it hurting!
I s'pose there is a good side to feeling so tired :p

oh hun :(

You can turn this around, you got stressed so you ate. yoiu need to find soemthing other than food at times of stress. can you get a stressball? something else? go and beat up a pillow?

I dont know how much 'damage' this has caused regarding next weeks loss, but you can turn it around.

Oh Stacey.

Blokes are assholes, however there are a few good one out there and im sure if you percevere you will find one.

In the mean time any time you want a bloke to shout at give me a yell literally.

Me.

Hey stacey
dont worry mate - do ya ss for the rest of week and you will still c a good loss. I agree that the opp sex are pretty pants most of te time but on the other side, I have spent an hour on the phone to my ex husband tonight having a good old chin wag about a prob I have with my current partner !!! How mad is that, we seperated 3 yrs ago but are still friends & to be honest he is a good listener - just cant live together or love each other ! Blokes are totally insensitive at best of times, but I get the feeling that your ex is prob feeling he was with you and maybe regrets it. anyway mate, his loss, you go girl - there is someone much better out there just waiting till the time is right to be with you.
Good Luck - let us know what your fantastic loss is goin to be when you go for weigh in this week.

. can you get a stressball? something else? go and beat up a pillow?

If it wer me id be beatin him up not a pillow!!! lol imagin the satisfaction of watchin him cry while u kick him lol :giggle: (am i just evil?)

:whoopass: **stop scaring ppl lynsay theyr gona think your a psycho!! :D :D :D ***

Stacey dear i wouldnt worry about the food thing...these things happen! esp wen it comes to men they always seem to make u feel like crap the one time u dnt wana! (im so glad i have the knowledge beaten ... i mean trained into my other half not bother me wen im gettin bak on the wagon!tho even wen im on the wagon hes always temptin me...grrr)
Its done now and all u can do is put it behind ya and get on with things and forget about that c*nt you call an ex!:D

Hope everything is alrite!!! xxxxxx Lynsay xxxxxx
:grouphugg: :grouphugg: :grouphugg: big hugs!!!!

thanks girls u made me giggle :D

i feel much more positive today, just gonna drink water non- stop for the week lol, and i have deleted his number and his msn so i cant speak to him :)

thanks for all ya support everyone, i dunno what i would do without yas

xxx

Hi.. Sorry this happened to you.. but reading between the lines.. it sounds like he's just trying to make you jealous.. because he wants you to be .. he enjoys it. He wouldn't call and rub it in your face if he didn't still have a "thing" for you. He just wanted to see how you would respond to everything he had to say.. If he was so happy with his new girlfriend, he wouldn't be wasting his time calling you and telling you about it now would he? Sounds like he (and she) is the one with the problem not you. Don't fret it, just get yourself up out of the mire, dust yourself off, and keep at it. Your SOOO worth it!! And by the way, he may have mentioned "her" body, but why was he on the phone in coversation about yours? Think about it. hehe

Keep your chin up!

Be proud of your 8lb weightloss in nyour first week. So some people have a bigger loss on the first week but they often have much more than 56lb to lose. Take it from me it is quite a normal weight loss for the first week on a VLCD.

Forget the ex and the mini binge and get back on board this crazy diet that works so well if you stick to it. Just think how you will be in August when the weight has gone.

Good luck

Hi Stacey

An 8lbs weight loss in your first week is fab especially as it was your TOTM :)

If Scottie didn't have a girlfriend I'd be lining you up for him right now!!

Ex BF sounds very insensitive and you're far too good for him. I'm sure there's someone special waiting for you, but until then enjoy your freedom.

Get back on SS and you might just have a pleasant surprise when you get weighed.

Good luck, chat soon.:blahblah:

You don't need to lose the weight to be pretty...you already are...your picture is lovely.

Don't let him grind you down I think you are reacting like this because you feel you have no control so take it back...tell him the friends thing isn't working cut off ties and spend some time and effort on you. You deserve to be happy and the way things are now your not but you do have the strength to change it.

:eek:

Back