Please help me!!

Hey ladies

slimwannabe I've not had hernia....sounds painful! Oh no to the op...is there nothing else they can do?
Well done on the 2lbs weightloss...I've just stepped on the scales too...I'm down 3lbs :) That's since Monday...fantastic!!

I'm the same with water bottles...they are everywhere! Lol glad to hear going to the loo eases up! I'm going every 20mins!

I tried a new thing today, I put my double choc bar in the freezer for 20mins - it was yum! Melted away in my mouth and lasted longer!

Here's to another good day!!

Hello

No not had a hernia before but doesn't sound nice. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Only had 2 shakes today

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry sent that too quickly. I've only had 2 shakes today as been at a&e with my 4 year old for hours and just can't stomach anything else.

Hope your daughter is ok???

I struggled again today...thought this is meant to get easier??

The first week is the hardest but every so often I have a wobble you just need to be strong and power through. I'm on day 31 and 19lbs down and was planning on doing a weekend of low carb but no calorie counting, but I'm sticking to shakes as getting addicted to the weight loss. I'm wearing clothes I couldn't fit in a month ago.

My son is ok thanks, suspected a broken toe but it was just bruised and cut x

Aw LV hope he's ok, am sure he's already running rings around you lol.
I've spent the day at appointments, physio for my tippee toe walker daughter then docs for us both as she has an infection in her toe again and I was up most of night in pain.
Feeling bit better today though.

Had another day off yesterday but only had lunch (chicken asian salad) so weight the same this morn.

Sherie doc has given me some meds now for the pain so just got to wait for scan now!

Hope you have both had a good day xx

Yes been running round like crazy today, his toe is still bleeding but I think that's because he keeps jumping around.

Aw that doesn't sound good for you or your little girl :( I hope her toe starts to get better. Also not great that you're in pain on top of having sleepless nights.

I had an asda curry with cauliflower rice tonight, it was horrible and I'm annoyed that I broke my diet for it!

Xx

Yes been running round like crazy today, his toe is still bleeding but I think that's because he keeps jumping around.

Aw that doesn't sound good for you or your little girl :( I hope her toe starts to get better. Also not great that you're in pain on top of having sleepless nights.

I had an asda curry with cauliflower rice tonight, it was horrible and I'm annoyed that I broke my diet for it!

Xx

Is gutting when the one thing you decide to have off plan turns out to not be nice or worth it.

Don't beat yourself up over it though, just think how far you have come and carry on. You can do this!

I am struggling to have my shakes and water as just don't feel hungry cause of pain, didn't weigh this morn and will be gutted if this sets me back and I start gaining again :(

I'm sure not having shakes and water won't hinder you too much.. probably not as much as the 2 pieces of chocolate cake and pizza hut will hinder me this week :( gutted I've done it to myself but back on it in the morning.

Is the stomach pain new or have you had it for a while? Doesn't sound nice :(

I'm sure not having shakes and water won't hinder you too much.. probably not as much as the 2 pieces of chocolate cake and pizza hut will hinder me this week :( gutted I've done it to myself but back on it in the morning.

Is the stomach pain new or have you had it for a while? Doesn't sound nice :(

I did demolish a bag of counters throughout yesterday too, strangely enough even though stomach hurts I still crave chocolate!

We all need moments that are off plan for whatever reason, just make sure when you do have those moments you enjoy every bit of it lol.
Back on the wagon today and by tomorrow you should be back on track hon.

Me and hubby have just weighed and he has lost 2lbs this week (he's not even really trying and not on a diet) grrr, I have lost 3lbs bringing me down to 12.10.

I have a mini goal I want to be 12.7 by my birthday on 12 June so 3lbs to go.

The stomach pains started last week but I just ignored them for few days, went docs when I started feeling nauseous and my whole chest cavity was hurting, was scared as I thought it was pancreatitus again. Am so glad it isn't x

Back