Please help!!

scatty

Ive been very naughty and missed a shake by accident last night :mad: and now i just eaten 3 beetroot slices without thinking, will i have knocked myself out of Ketose, i feel really bad now:cry:

You might have knocked yourself out of ketosis as beetroot in the juice has sugar in it. BUT put it past you and continue your shakes as if it did not happen. Ok you might not have a huge weight loss this week but 3 beetroot slices is better than a Big Mac !!! try not to miss ur shakes as u need all the nutrients that the 3 shakes supply.. Keep strong and smile :)

It will be ok hun! just take it as a lesson learnt and tink of why you ate the beetroot??? its important looking at why you pick certain foods. Take your time of TFR to look at all aspects of your food thought process and this will help you loads wen your refeeding and on maintainance. xxxx

Don't feel bad Scatty. What's done is done. Move on but find out why you ate the beetroot. You need to address this. Hopefully you're still in ketotsis.

I've missed shakes before. I'm sometimes so busy I forget, and it's not until the next day that I remember. That's bad, as we need the shakes for our daily supply of vitamins and minerals. Set an alarm on your phone to remind yourself.

I don't think 3 beetroot slices will knock you out of ketoses scatty - so here's to fingers crossed you're still in there! hope the rest of the week goes well for you :)

I can't really add much to what the other girls have said other than dont worry about weigh in, beetroot has so few calories that even if you were out of ketosis it would almost certainly have no effect on your weightloss (unless you ate the whole jar perhaps haha =P )

Back