Please HELP

hugeherbo

I was standing a the bus stop this morning when my head started to feel fuzzy. Normally I would sit down but the bus was coming. Next thing i no some mans arms were around me asking me if i am ok, my head was all dizzy, i felt sick and i couldnt see. The man got me on the bus and to a seat.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Im doing SS, my BF says i should stick with it. Im not sure.

I didn't drink enough water yesturday and hes blaming that. This is day 12 for me.

Thanks guys

Almost certainly the lack of water, but there are other things, like coming down with a bug.

Did you have any water with you? I know it's a pain to carry it around, but it's well worth it for moments like that. Dizziness on Cambridge is usually due to a drop in blood pressure - which happens naturally when you do a diet that causes ketosis, because ketosis makes you use your glycogen store and its associated water - so there literally isn't as much fluid in your system - in your veins - as there was before you started the diet. Your body learns to compensate for that after a week or two, but you're in that transitional stage where it hasn't quite got the hang of it. Usually, staying well-hydrated does the trick - another reason for having 4 pints of water a day.

It's well worth making sure you always have an 'emergency' bar or tetra in your bag as well.

Hope you're feeling better now. It's the embarrassment factor that's the worst thing, isn't it? :hug99:

PS. Why is it when these things happen that the man who rescues you is never Johnny Depp or Robert Downey Junior? It would be if life was a film.

Life is sooo unfair. :)

lol totally, i would be made up if it was Johnny depp or someone, only i would be devasted that i didnt need mouth to mouth!!

Feeling a little bit better, going to have to have more water

PS. Why is it when these things happen that the man who rescues you is never Johnny Depp or Robert Downey Junior? It would be if life was a film.

Life is sooo unfair. :)

i know its always the guy who looks like the alcho on shameless or david brent near me when i get dizzy spells, give me micheal essian any day of the week and twice on sundays

for me when i have spells like that either ive not had anywhere near enough water or ive left it too long between packs.
ive been on cambridge forever and a day and i still chance it and end up in a pickle

I had my first dizzy spell in ages today in work! It's my first day back after maternity and I had my first pack at 7:15am and my second at 4:30pm…turns out that gap is a bit too long!! x

Bethuk1 said:
I had my first dizzy spell in ages today in work! It's my first day back after maternity and I had my first pack at 7:15am and my second at 4:30pm...turns out that gap is a bit too long!! x

How did your first day go Hun? Did u feel ok leaving baba? x

hugeherbo said:
I was standing a the bus stop this morning when my head started to feel fuzzy. Normally I would sit down but the bus was coming. Next thing i no some mans arms were around me asking me if i am ok, my head was all dizzy, i felt sick and i couldnt see. The man got me on the bus and to a seat.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Im doing SS, my BF says i should stick with it. Im not sure.

I didn't drink enough water yesturday and hes blaming that. This is day 12 for me.

Thanks guys

I get these dizzy spells becoz of lack of water! How r u feeling now? How's ur weight loss going? x

How did your first day go Hun? Did u feel ok leaving baba? x

It wasn't as bad as I expected it would be and I was really lucky that he was with my mum today she's awesome with him. Found out that my job has completely changed and I'm now working in an subject I have absolutely no clue about! Kind of worrying but apparently its all about "realising my potential" lol great...couldn't you have done that when I didnt work part time and have a 6 month baby?!...it's all fun! :rolleyes: x

LOL, you know what? I read your post above, Beth, and I thought, bet she's a civil servant like me... Sounds like the sort of thing I have to put up with!

And sure enough, when I checked your profile, there were the words... :D :D

Back