Please help :(

J.D

Silver Member
For a couple of days now every time I sit down I have a movement under my ribs, like a rolling movement when your pregnant. I'm not pregnant. It's on the right at the top if my stomach just below my ribs and I can feel it every couple of minutes. It's not painful just annoying and worrying as to what it could be. Does anybody have a clue? I've scoured the web but everyone's just asking the same question and nobody is getting any answers. It's very common but nobody knows what it is.

First off I would say DONT GOOGLE, you can read all sorts of things on there that you might not want to hear and secondly make an appt with your Dr as I dont know what it is sorry xx

I know, everything you google comes back as bloody cancer! And another worrying thing.. Intestine parasites!! Going to get in the drs Tuesday, I doubt I will get anything over the weekend and Monday. It's kind of worrying as I've re started Sw and not getting the losses I've always been used to, fair enough I've lost but whatever is moving around in there might be slowing me down and worst of all probably affecting my health.

That's where your gall bladder is. Could be gall stones moving around!!!
But deffo get off to the doctors chica.

Really desperate to get into the doctors. It's not painful it's just freaking me out and really makes me want to be sick all of the time. I thought gall bladder too but I thought stones were meant to be painful?

Gall stones can be totally trouble free for years. I used to get something similar to you and it mystified the docs.
Then I had a really bad, painfull attack and finally they did an ultrasound to discover just one large gallstone - about the size of an egg!
Now that must had taken years to form and I hadn't had a single problem until my body finally decided that it wanted rid of it!
And yes - feeling sick was the norm for me too, even worse when I started actually getting gall bladder attacks.
((( Hugs ))) chica, lets hope you can get this sorted soon.

I think it could be IBS.. Doubt I will get an appointment until Tuesday at least. Just want to know what's wrong with me.

I will bring up the gall stones though when I go, did you have movement under your ribs too? Like I said it's not painful at all. Just weird and alien like.

JD - the doctors kept telling me it was IBS for years !!! So I just struggled on until that major gall stone attack.
Once I'd had the gall stone removed I haven't had a single problem with what was diagnosed as IBS. Go figure.
And yes - I could feel some sort of movement, but clearly not quite as noticeable as yours is.
I only really noticed it when going from horizontal to vertical (and vice versa) so just getting in and out of bed really.

Last edited:
Back