Please I need information about Cambridge and how to get started.

ScattyKatty

Hi until I joined this forum a few days ago i'd never heard of the Cambridge diet.
However reading up about it and its success's i'd like to attempt it myself. Up until this poing i've always been a slimfast fan because drinking shakes for weightloss have never bothered me.
How would I go about starting the Cambridge diet and where would I get the shakes, meals and information from?
I think I could get along with this perhaps even better than with sf.

Hi,

The best thing would be to find your local counsellor, whereabouts are you?

Secondly, I note you have post pregnancy weight. How long ago did you have your baby.

If you go to Stickys there is a lot of information about CD there, however, best place to start is with your local CDC.

This is the main CD website Cambridge Diet home page you will be able to download the Sole Source booklet which explains fully the programmes.

Linda

Thanks Linda.
He's 7 months old now. I haven't started dieting until now because I was breastfeeding him.
I've decided to finish now and starting trying to shift the weight now however because i'm starting work in the new year.
I live in south wales.
Thanks for the URL to their site. I'll try and find a list of local counsellor's there.
xx

You can email the cambridge diet people and they send you out the details of your nearest counsellor or phone them up too.

I thought that not all of the counsellors are listed directly on the CD website, not sure if this is true or why not, but I'm pretty sure my counsellor isn't on there. I phoned up CD and they gave me the details for her and another couple of local CD counsellors.

Good luck!

Back